First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon,2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition White
Occupation
Sales CDJR
Check your nuts, I need a screw! Hope the snow is over soon! I am removing my rokblokz mud flaps and notice a few screws missing. You may want to; check, tighten, inspect, or remove before navigating the trails. Happy trails! They have done a great job for me, keeping snow off my doors. Thanlks.
Sponsored

Gmanjeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator 2003 Jeep TJ
Occupation
Retired
Check your nuts, I need a screw! Hope the snow is over soon! I am removing my rokblokz mud flaps and notice a few screws missing. You may want to; check, tighten, inspect, or remove before navigating the trails. Happy trails! They have done a great job for me, keeping snow off my doors. Thanlks.
I am thinking about getting the rockblockz mud flaps for my JTR. Do the thumb screws work ok? Rockblockz also provides more permanent screws which I guess means a tool must be used.

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
I am thinking about getting the rockblockz mud flaps for my JTR. Do the thumb screws work ok? Rockblockz also provides more permanent screws which I guess means a tool must be used.
I already check mine and they have never been loose. Had fronts only for 5 months

OP
OP
Whiteknight

Whiteknight

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon,2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition White
Occupation
Sales CDJR
I like how easy they are to remove; however, when I put them on again, after removing, that's when they came loose. So found some wing nuts to help keep them easy to remove and easy to tighten.
Sponsored