First Name
Elliot
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Military
Okay - got them installed - I like them good coverage and work well with no mods with Rockhard sliders. Installed easy enough even with cold plastic

WT1.jpg

wt2.jpg

wt3.jpg

wt4.jpg
Those look really great! I was looking at the exact same ones and was worried about the fit as well. They are perfect. South Jersey and on dirt and mud roads daily, so gotta do something!
Sponsored

Choice Mojave

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mojave
Occupation
Chihuahua Wrangler
I installed the rubicons on my Mojave last night, perfect fit.

agree these wouldn’t survive wheeling but I just camp and tow my boat… I wanted flaps in the back so my boat fiberglass doesn’t get speckled.

EE0DC906-7AF3-4112-B146-B5CA94EDB028.jpeg
Yesssss….another granite crystal Mojave 👍🏼

1945gpw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TDI jetta, TRD off road 4runner, 1945 Ford Jeep
Just installed the Weather Tech mud flaps on my JTR and am very happy with the results. At less than $100 delivered I can’t complain. I’ve had these on our last two vehicles.

3EE76236-2969-4714-B3E1-8DF68BF39EF0.jpeg
68BC579A-7D21-4186-8F36-63B1D39778F0.jpeg
can you tell me what part number your front mud flaps are? I received a set weathertech says are for the rubicon but they have a larger opening for what looks like a step. Yours look like they fit only the rock sliders which is what I was expecting. Thanks!

smlobx

First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTR, F-350 diesel, Porsche Spyder, Model Y
Occupation
Semi retired consultant
can you tell me what part number your front mud flaps are? I received a set weathertech says are for the rubicon but they have a larger opening for what looks like a step. Yours look like they fit only the rock sliders which is what I was expecting. Thanks!
Here's the p/n on the front flap
Jeep Gladiator Weathertech Mud Flaps IMG_6902

1945gpw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here's the p/n on the front flap
Jeep Gladiator Weathertech Mud Flaps IMG_6902
Thanks! They must have changed the design, that’s the part number on mine but they look like this

Jeep Gladiator Weathertech Mud Flaps 1711224826994-jf

Sponsored

keorr1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Hi, could you please let me know if you think these flaps for the Rubicon would fit my Rubicon with factory steps rather than the rails that came stock? That was my original question that never got resolved. Moving to an area with lots of gravel so would like to add them. Thanks

1945gpw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi, could you please let me know if you think these flaps for the Rubicon would fit my Rubicon with factory steps rather than the rails that came stock? That was my original question that never got resolved. Moving to an area with lots of gravel so would like to add them. Thanks
if you can post a picture of your step I might be able to tell.

sdk131

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow - Sarge Green
Thanks! They must have changed the design, that’s the part number on mine but they look like this

Jeep Gladiator Weathertech Mud Flaps 1711224826994-jf
Interesting....it looks like they might have modified the design to fit the larger "Mopar step assist" rock rails that were an option. Where did you order these from, as the pics on the Weathertech website are not even reflecting this change yet. I have the Mopar performance step-assist rails ad have been waiting for this.

916WI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan
Interesting....it looks like they might have modified the design to fit the larger "Mopar step assist" rock rails that were an option. Where did you order these from, as the pics on the Weathertech website are not even reflecting this change yet. I have the Mopar performance step-assist rails ad have been waiting for this.
Yeah--Weathertech made it more of a universal fit. I returned my front and found a new old stock set on eBay. One of the other members said that Summit Racing still had the old stock versions that were specific to the Rubicon in their inventory.....

1945gpw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Purchased directly from WeatherTech. I'll end up returning these, sad they are going to a universal fit to save money on their end as it just doesn't look right with the factory rock sliders.
I did check Summit's website and shows they have 3 in stock and they appear to be the original design. So maybe I'll get lucky and get a set from them.
Sponsored