NC_Gladiato

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps IMG_1887.JPG

Got them assembled. Taking them to get coated Monday and will install them after they are coated. I'll take a picture once completed.
Sponsored

abe57

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps IMG_1887.JPG

Got them assembled. Taking them to get coated Monday and will install them after they are coated. I'll take a picture once completed.
Coated with ?

NC_Gladiato

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

NC_Gladiato

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All I gotta say is this guy is killing it at $250 a pop for mud guards!
I don't like the fact they have no number you can call. That irks me a bit. Got to say their stuff is good quality though. I would suggest better instructions though.

Rok Blokz. XL/Long on front. Rear doesn’t really matter much.
I got XL/Reg right now. That may change once I get bigger tires.

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
Hello, I have a stock Mojave and like the overall look of the Rokblokz and wondered if both the Regular Original and the XL Original provide good anti-spray coverage from the front wheels (primarily) and rears I suppose? As well, I was thinking of trying to cut my own from what looks like very similar material that I have on hand. So, would anyone be willing to provide an approximate measurement for how much flap drops below the wheel flair and flairs out from the side or an approximate length x width? A picture of a tape measure / ruler overlay would be fantastic, but I’d of course appreciate whatever anyone has time for.
Thanks!

abe57

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
retired
Vehicle Showcase
Well I bit into the expensive bullet and ordered a set and will install...at least untill when Weathertite or Mopar comes out with something...

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer
I was blown away Saturday at how much my RokBloks kept the truck clean. After a day of trail riding in dirt/mud/snow/water you could barely tell I went anywhere. My son-in-law’s JK was covered in mud. Here’s mine. XL/O
Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps 22C5CB1D-B227-40B9-B85A-471BED0F0E17

Sponsored

Jaxmax

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps....... 2021 Mojave , 2019 Wrangler
Occupation
Electrical Manager
Offaxis 2021, yes the front are regular width long, and rear are regular width standard . I would not go shorter on the front, they protect back great, the rear does not need to be extra length as area is so short, I did not get rear at first but got it later , truck stays really clean and the flaps don’t look as odd as the XL width versions. My thought is that the width doesn’t matter as much as the length as you are still protecting the side of trucks from rocks and mud, even with wider tires. The rear adjusts in a slot to whatever you want mine are all the way in and matches the “look” of the front. I would do it again !…..Jack

mnf1fan

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16' Challenger Hellcat. 17' Grand Cherokee SRT, 2021 Mojave,Loaded.
I wasn’t sure where to post this pic but here you go. This is rock damage on the front of my rear fender after two months of ownership. I hope the Rokblokz will stop this. I also hope they’re not causing this LOL I’m guessing not.
Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps 22C5CB1D-B227-40B9-B85A-471BED0F0E17
Applying some 3M clear bra material will also provide great protection for the fenders and hinges.

Choatecav

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Sales
Hello, I have a stock Mojave and like the overall look of the Rokblokz and wondered if both the Regular Original and the XL Original provide good anti-spray coverage from the front wheels (primarily) and rears I suppose? As well, I was thinking of trying to cut my own from what looks like very similar material that I have on hand. So, would anyone be willing to provide an approximate measurement for how much flap drops below the wheel flair and flairs out from the side or an approximate length x width? A picture of a tape measure / ruler overlay would be fantastic, but I’d of course appreciate whatever anyone has time for.
Thanks!
Maybe this will help you. This is a picture of my RokBlokz in the front. From the base of the stock fender, they extend about 2 inches. The key is to make sure they come out AS FAR AS YOUR WHEELS EXTEND OUT. They have virtually eliminated any splatter coming back on the rail or body. Very pleased with the sucess of these.
Good luck.

Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps Mud flaps

Pedal Metal

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator, 1975 Camaro, 1973 Beetle
Occupation
Analyst
Maybe this will help you. This is a picture of my RokBlokz in the front. From the base of the stock fender, they extend about 2 inches. The key is to make sure they come out AS FAR AS YOUR WHEELS EXTEND OUT. They have virtually eliminated any splatter coming back on the rail or body. Very pleased with the sucess of these.
Good luck.

Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps Mud flaps
Thanks. Could you give me a measurement of how much the front and back drop below the flairs? Also, I can tell that yours are XL, but are those originals or longs? Thanks again!

NC_Gladiato

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
After the ceramic coating was applied this week, I finally got a good day (but very cold) to install the Rokblokz. Great thing about these Rokblokz is if I need/want to replace, I won't have to worry about redoing the brackets. They will be already in place. Now, to thaw out my hands. :LOL:

These are XL-Originals.

Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps IMG_1896.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps IMG_1897.JPG

Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps IMG_1898.JPG
Sponsored