Mud Flaps

PEI-Gladys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black JTR
Occupation
Ed Tech
I really did NOT want Rokblokz flaps for my Mojave, but here is how I ended up with them: I reasoned that the Rubicon and Mojave fenders and standard rock rails were the same, so any molded flap that fits the Rubicon should fit the Mojave. However, the Mojave has different offset wheels, so I was concerned that the Rubi flaps would not provide enough coverage. Also, I'm using Overland side steps, so I did not know if the molded Rubi flaps would provide enough clearance for them. So, I decided to go with the Rokblokz flaps even though I thought they didn't look very good.

What I can tell you from my experience is that the Rokblokz flaps look way better in person than I expected. They almost disappear when looking at the JT. BUT, I did a few things to them. I ordered XL/Long flaps, then cut off the bottoms just enough to eliminate the RB logo. The RB logo looks super cheezy IMO (and they won't make them without it). I also trimmed the excess width so that they are flush with the sidewall of the tires. This makes them look like they belong on the vehicle, and they provide excellent coverage due to the 'optimized' width and length.

Also, I did not want to worry about the flaps during any off-road excursions (and I had no intention of ever removing them for off-road use), or damaging my fenders due to molded flaps that attach to them. The Rokblokz fit the bill here. I attached them with stainless screws, fender washers & nyloc nuts. The Rokblokz flaps have enough stiffness to them so they don't 'sail' back during normal driving, but they have enough flexibility to bend back fairly easily.

I'm really happy with them even though it took a lot of work to get them the way I wanted.
You can order them without the logo if you want.. the website just indicates you can request them without the logo..

Cheers!
Sponsored

jac04

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 2014 JKRX SWB
You can order them without the logo if you want.. the website just indicates you can request them without the logo..

Cheers!
I contacted Rokblokz directly, and they would not make them without a logo.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
I contacted Rokblokz directly, and they would not make them without a logo.
I suspect they are all made already with the logos and they paint the logos as needed. Black flap with black logo should be fairly inconspicuous.

Sponsored

Trickster

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT HA, 22 Volvo V60 CC, 76 Fiat 124,
Occupation
Heavy equipment operator
Update: part number 110097-120113 no drill mud flap direct from Weathertech does NOT fit the high altitude trim. Apparently they are differently configured than the part # you gave me (I assumed they were the same). Onward to Advanced auto to order the right ones. Again, thanks for your help, I'm just pointing out my error so noone else buys the wrong set.
I don’t understand why they state the 120113 won’t fit the HA? But will fit the Sport and the Overland. Same fenders, with exception of the Mack’s toe.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Got my rokblokz in. Those are hardcore flaps. Didn't know what else I had ordered but when I opened it I realized the other heavy ass box delivered was the brackets for the rear.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
XL rokblokz on stock rubi. Haven't installed rear yet.

PXL_20211008_234659299.jpg

Ignore the holes in the wall. Previous owners were elderly and apparently judged where to park by when the wall stopped them.

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
So I have the Rokblokz on my Willys and love the look, however, I noticed something the last time I washed it. The Willys has the Rubicon rock rails and the Rokblokz has a little cut out for them but I noticed the are rubbing the rails and wore off the coating on them. I now have bare metal showing right before winter and salty roads. NOT good. Has anyone else had this problem? What did you do to fix it?

20211013_094200.jpg

20211013_094140.jpg

Sponsored

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
So I have the Rokblokz on my Willys and love the look, however, I noticed something the last time I washed it. The Willys has the Rubicon rock rails and the Rokblokz has a little cut out for them but I noticed the are rubbing the rails and wore off the coating on them. I now have bare metal showing right before winter and salty roads. NOT good. Has anyone else had this problem? What did you do to fix it?
I don't have it yet but do see where it's rubbing. Going to cut the hole bigger tonight.

Would think you could fix it by cleaning up the rust, prime and paint it with a rattle can.

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2007 FJ Cruiser
Ordered. XL/Original QD, black & black. hopefully I'll never deal with this mess again....

Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps IMG_9972

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
I don't have it yet but do see where it's rubbing. Going to cut the hole bigger tonight.

Would think you could fix it by cleaning up the rust, prime and paint it with a rattle can.
Yeah maybe try and file the edge to make it more rounded too? Idk

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
Ordered. XL/Original QD, black & black. hopefully I'll never deal with this mess again....

Jeep Gladiator Mud Flaps IMG_9972
but you prob had a blast getting it this dirty

Jocww

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
thewongwindingroad.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
73 Fj40 lq9 on 38s 2021 JTRD Gecko Green on 37s
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Flight Instructor
For those on 2 in lift and 37s what size did you get? Was also wondering if anybody has pics of theirs without it being installed?
Sponsored