SARGE GREEN Gladiator club

jwrigh64

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC90 and Audi Q7
Late to the party but looks like things are progressing pretty fast. JTRD fully loaded.
Ordered: 1/27
VIN: 1/30
D1: 2/9
Pending Final inspection: 2/12 (Build sheet available)

Hoping it passes final inspection and doesn’t sit in storage now for a month.
KZ status: 2/13
Window Sticker: 2/14
RFID scanned in Iowa: 2/19
Railhead in Rolla CO: 2/22

Waiting for transportation to dealer from Railhead and asked dealer to “Hot Sheet” it for priority delivery. Maybe I’ll have it in 4 weeks from order date!?!?

Hothead headliners come in tomorrow (10% off with military/healthcare discount through Govx)

There is a 15% off MOPAR accessory coupon valid through 12/31/21. Hothead ended up being cheaper and better reviews on here for headliners.

Going with Bullet bed liner (UV protection include) $525 locally vs $725 for Line-x (UV protection extra).

Don’t mind going aftermarket based on build speed and Colorado registration fees based on purchase price.

RSI Smartcap EVO sport should arrive Mid March.

Plan on MOPAR 2” diesel lift (15% off) with Fifteen 52 Turbomax HD classic rims and BFG KO2s 315/70/17.

$100 rebate on 4 BFG tires through Treadlightly (exp 12/31/21) and $100 rebate through Discount tire on purchase of 4 tires and 4 wheels (always valid you just have to ask). DT also price matches. Plan on doing 5/5 with rotation.
Sponsored

Last edited:

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
One other thing to weigh in the mix... factory options get rolled into the purchase price, and Jeep is offering 0% for 3 years. It's one thing if the factory option is significantly more expensive or significantly lesser quality, but I've been very pleased so far with the quality of my saddle leather seats. They look great! I decided to buy aftermarket headliners, bedliners, and several other items, but stuck with factory leather.
With my new Gladiator I'm just going to use it and enjoy whatever seats I go with. Then when they get worn I'll consider some other options. Plus - I really don't want to work that much on my brand new vehicle.

First Name
Josiah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green Ecodiesel
Occupation
Architect
The dealer took delivery today. Picking up on Friday. No pictures yet. 6 weeks exactly from when I ordered it.

Chocolyle

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JTR Sarge Green MT
Occupation
Technical Sales / Security
Mine is in JS as of yesterday, ordered on 01/09. However, the truck is under a recall for the M/T, no date to ship. Have a feeling it won't till the software fix that is supposed to be released on 03/19. Sucks but gives me more time to finish paint on the RR snorkel and powder coat for the steel wheels.

bentrod

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Diesel
Good News!
On the Jeep site you can FINALLY see the Sarge Green available on a Rubicon.

Bad News!
While trying to build my Rubicon on line it officially kicks off the diesel engine if you try to get the hardtop bed cover, spray in liner and hardtop headliners.... what the fudge???!

Sponsored

kbros

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kwbcancerblog.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Willys diesel; 05 HD Fatboy
Occupation
ski bum
My green machine just showed up at the dealer today! I'll pick it up on Saturday.
Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 1614303737347

1614303586215.png

WXman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland EcoDiesel
Occupation
Meteorology and Transportation
I really love that Willys Sport package, but I sure wish they'd stop using those horrendous 31" KM2 tires. Those were cool 10 years ago, but they're small and perform terribly in today's competition.

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
That looks great! You've been waiting a minute on this one, so happy for ya! And selfishly, it gives me a visual of what I'm about to order if I can just make my mind up on a top and few other things. I'm starting to lean soft top because with my own lack of storage, I worry I'll rarely get her topless if I go that route and freedom panels out just aren't the same. Look forward to more pics, she's a beauty!
My green machine just showed up at the dealer today! I'll pick it up on Saturday.

Johnp

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge green Willys
Occupation
US Gov
That looks great! You've been waiting a minute on this one, so happy for ya! And selfishly, it gives me a visual of what I'm about to order if I can just make my mind up on a top and few other things. I'm starting to lean soft top because with my own lack of storage, I worry I'll rarely get her topless if I go that route and freedom panels out just aren't the same. Look forward to more pics, she's a beauty!
Yeah, Makes me drool as I see photos of the Willys in Sarge Green, Ordered mine on the 16th of December and my last update is that its on a train in Michigan heading towards CA.

MonkeySkunks

First Name
Nik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2016 Odyssey
Even in the "darker shade" the Sarge JT's look awesome. Good looking trucks/jeeps. I had written of Sarge but now I'm torn again.

Sponsored

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired LEO
Dude the Willy's package looks GREAT on just about ANY color, but DANG that's good looking!
Thank you! I am so excited. I will definitely post pics once I get it.

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired LEO
Yeah, Makes me drool as I see photos of the Willys in Sarge Green, Ordered mine on the 16th of December and my last update is that its on a train in Michigan heading towards CA.
Mine should be on it's way in about 2 weeks! Did you get the Willy's?