SARGE GREEN Gladiator club

nlicalsi91

First Name
Nelson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Sahara Tank Green
Is Sarge Green still available to order for the 22 MY or has it been axed? I’m close to ordering one but not for another 2 months
Sponsored

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Is Sarge Green still available to order for the 22 MY or has it been axed? I’m close to ordering one but not for another 2 months
For 2020, the "limited" colors were Punk'n, Gator, and Gobi. As we know those colors were indeed limited to just 2020. For 2021, the "limited" colors were Nacho, Snazzberry, Sarge, and Gecko. We know because of the chip shortage / market conditions, Gecko has been moved to 2022 (at least according to this site) but I'm not sure of the fate of Sarge. We know Nacho is discontinued (it was "very" limited).

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LX570, Model Y
For 2020, the "limited" colors were Punk'n, Gator, and Gobi. As we know those colors were indeed limited to just 2020. For 2021, the "limited" colors were Nacho, Snazzberry, Sarge, and Gecko. We know because of the chip shortage / market conditions, Gecko has been moved to 2022 (at least according to this site) but I'm not sure of the fate of Sarge. We know Nacho is discontinued (it was "very" limited).
???

Lots of dudes in D1 with Gecko Gladiators in the Gecko thread

Sponsored

NYBULLDOG

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator
Occupation
Living
I want a matching Sarge Green hardtop badly. Anyone want to trade for a black one? :;)

Tacos

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon ECO Diesel
Occupation
Metal Pattern Maker
So looking at getting some ABR cast iron differential covers and powder coating them sarge green to match. Has anyone popped out there plastic dash panels (the red parts if you have black interior) and painted then sarge green?

PXL_20210820_225915793.jpg

PXL_20210812_223528432.jpg

Sponsored

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
I need wheels for this rig ... any suggestions? Daily driver mild wheeling in sugar sand and mud ... 17 inch & prefer 0 offset .. so far I'm thinking ......

Method 703 terrain
Black Rhino Warthog

Jeep Gladiator SARGE GREEN Gladiator club 20210905_170045

Chance575

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C
Occupation
D
Rhinos maybe back ordered for a bit still. They got bought out by wheelpros and quit producing during the transfer

Hamandcamo

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pinto
Occupation
Actor
Do y'all think gobi accents are tan enough to go with sarge green? Debating on doing gobi or coyote brown for the interior/exterior parts on a couple of things. I could not find on here a gobi gladdy with tan cloth seats so I have no idea how far off the colors are.

steveorama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Do y'all think gobi accents are tan enough to go with sarge green? Debating on doing gobi or coyote brown for the interior/exterior parts on a couple of things. I could not find on here a gobi gladdy with tan cloth seats so I have no idea how far off the colors are.
What kind of accents did you have in mind? I have the Dark Saddle leather seats on mine and they are a peanut butter color and look amazing with the SG, so I personally would lean towards coyote brown over gobi knowing how nice the darker brown looks IMHO.
Sponsored