First Name
Logan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, Honda Element
Occupation
Librarian
my rubicon ordered on 8/24 has it. However, it keeps turning itself off. it does work when i turn it back on though
Sponsored

FL Handle Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
My jeep does not have it. I ordered 4/27 but production started in the first or second week of September. Hopefully they add it.

I have a rubi with everything but blind spot and bed rail tie downs

biggdave92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR / 2000 XJ Sport 4x4
i was under the impression my rubi would have it. it does not. built in july. pretty bummed. not cool on jeeps part to not say anything...

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
I received my build sheet for mine that was ordered 8/28 and it is listed on the build sheet. We'll see once it arrives!

noside85

First Name
Edison
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sting Gray
Ordered 7/25, picked up Rubicon on 9/25. I swear I checked last week and it wasn't an option. Was able to enable it in settings and found it on main screen today. Haven't tried it out yet.

Sponsored

Oscar Indy

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
offmapoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
JTR
Has anyone been playing with this yet?

I'm debating the jk innovations onboard air kit and if it would beep the horn for up and down it would make that kit very useful.

OP
OP
fixbroke

fixbroke

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is this still tied to the aux switch group? Does anyone without aux switches have access to selectable tire fill alert?

Gatorized

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘06 CRV, ‘14 Mazda3, ‘20 JTR (Gator)

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
I have it and aux switches. I played with it and when airing down it didn’t honk at me after the first tire which was weird. Gonna play some more with it this weekend

Sponsored

spazzyfry123

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR (Sold) - Now Land Cruiser
Occupation
ME
Is this still tied to the aux switch group? Does anyone without aux switches have access to selectable tire fill alert?
I have it and the AUX switch group.

BUT, it is listed as a standard feature on my window sticker, not tied to an option.

BruteForce

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
utahbruteforce.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2009 Ram 3500 CTD, 2001 Toyota 4Runner
Occupation
SVP/CISO
I think this has been discussed before, but the video says you can fit a 35" tire in the spare location. We fit a fully inflated 37" in that location. Its snug, but it fits!

bigbeerdrinker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKU Sahara, 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Jeep Gladiator Selectable Tire Fill Alert {filename}
its included on mine and no aux switches

Jeep Gladiator Selectable Tire Fill Alert {filename}
That's so weird...I ordered on 4/27, and picked it up on 9/28. Fully loaded Rubicon, but it's not listed on my sticker. In fact your sticker has many more line items under Standard Equipment.

I guessing/hoping that it's a OTA update, or at the very least a flash upgrade for the stereo.

bigbeerdrinker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 JKU Sahara, 2014 Grand Cherokee Overland, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
So I just got back from the dealership from getting my tonneau cover replaced (it came messed up from the factory), and I had asked them to look into as to why I do not have the Selectable Tire-Fill Alert feature. They came back and said that was an optional feature, and that my fully loaded Rubicon does not have this feature because it wasn't ordered with it.

I talked to the shop foreman, and they were able to see it as an option to install, but had no idea the process, or if it was even possible. He said give him a couple of days to look into the process and they would let me know.

@JeepCares I am going to give them a couple of days before I have anyone else get involved, but I would like to know was this something that should've been ordered from the start. It was my understanding that it was standard on all Gladiator Rubicons.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
So I just got back from the dealership from getting my tonneau cover replaced (it came messed up from the factory), and I had asked them to look into as to why I do not have the Selectable Tire-Fill Alert feature. They came back and said that was an optional feature, and that my fully loaded Rubicon does not have this feature because it wasn't ordered with it.

I talked to the shop foreman, and they were able to see it as an option to install, but had no idea the process, or if it was even possible. He said give him a couple of days to look into the process and they would let me know.

@JeepCares I am going to give them a couple of days before I have anyone else get involved, but I would like to know was this something that should've been ordered from the start. It was my understanding that it was standard on all Gladiator Rubicons.
Good Afternoon,
Early build Gladiator Rubicons do not have this feature, as it was still being prepared for release. As far as we are aware, new Gladiator Rubicons do have this as standard equipment. As of now, there is no way to retrofit this to early build Gladiator Rubicons.
Alex
Jeep Cares
Sponsored