First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator willys ecodiesel
Occupation
Truck driver
OK, to provide feedback on my cold weather DEF issues, here's what has happened to date. Codes thrown, p20c6-00 and p208b-00 which were addressed with part # 68438682AA pump which I am told includes the heater. Second service to address service DEF system resulted in change out of hose, part # 68335685AC which is supposed to have a check valve to keep residue Def from staying in the line to freeze, based on star case approval for line replacement per Jeep engineer. So' without any single digit cold weather to test out, I hope I get a full summer and fall without a trip back to the service department for any issues. Just FYI for any of you folks still in cold country that might be having issues. Good luck!
Have you had any more issues? I had same problem but they didn't replace anything.
Sponsored

ScottLars

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTSSD Granite Crystal Metallic (Korg)
Occupation
Engineer
Just had the Y81 recall performed on mine today. Was not having any symptoms prior but went ahead and got it done.

Kevlarr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ Frankenrubicon, 2022 Gladiator diesel rub
Occupation
contractor
I have gotten the ā€œ150 miles till no restartā€ message two different times while we were up at our cabin in June Lake. High elevation(7600) and colder temps. 1st was around 3500 miles second was around 5500 miles. Both times the message disappeared after turning off the next dayā€¦ Now with 8000+ miles it has actually gone to 13 miles before no restart and so I have had it towed to Carson City Nevada to the Jeep dealership. PITAss!! Iā€™ll let you know what the prognosis is when it gets assessed.

Jeep Gladiator Service DEF system see dealer warning message BCB67953-E9D6-4AED-812E-62B0A503751B

22EcoDs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22jtsD , 06XK, 21KL - Retired(97ZJ,15JKU, 00WJ,)
I have gotten the ā€œ150 miles till no restartā€ message two different times while we were up at our cabin in June Lake. High elevation(7600) and colder temps. 1st was around 3500 miles second was around 5500 miles. Both times the message disappeared after turning off the next dayā€¦ Now with 8000+ miles it has actually gone to 13 miles before no restart and so I have had it towed to Carson City Nevada to the Jeep dealership. PITAss!! Iā€™ll let you know what the prognosis is when it gets assessed.

Jeep Gladiator Service DEF system see dealer warning message BCB67953-E9D6-4AED-812E-62B0A503751B
Def full and you drive it like you stole it to warm it up?

Kevlarr

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ Frankenrubicon, 2022 Gladiator diesel rub
Occupation
contractor
Yes filled it up when it said I had 75 or so miles remaining. It was about 1/2 full and I added another 2.5 gallons of premium blue DEF and drove on shoulders and the ā€œwake upā€strip on the side of the FWY on and off for 50 miles to try to shake up the tank and nothingā€¦šŸ˜¢

Sponsored

zamboniman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Mine now has this issue and the count down has started. Said a line is cracked. AND they also said the part is 45 day back order.. so I guess I'm walking. Thank you Jeep! šŸ˜« @JeepCares

DylanM

First Name
Dylan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ, 2005 LJR, 2021 JTRD
Occupation
USAF Retired
Mine now has this issue and the count down has started. Said a line is cracked. AND they also said the part is 45 day back order.. [/USER]
I'd be finding where the crack is and figure out a temp fix to keep things going until the replacement part shows up.

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Mine now has this issue and the count down has started. Said a line is cracked. AND they also said the part is 45 day back order.. so I guess I'm walking. Thank you Jeep! šŸ˜« @JeepCares
Hi,
We understand your disappointment, please send us a private message with your VIN and current mileage, we shall take a closer look at your concerns.
Sylvia
Jeep cares
Sponsored