This. No other choice.Rugged ridge, wouldn’t go with anything else, provide best coverage and are thin enough so no issues with shutting the doors. I heard some people have had issues with the quadratec ones and the door seal.
![]()
![]()
I have the Bushwackers on my JL. I actually like the look of them and what they cover.I bought both quadratec and rugged ridge, thought RR slightly better but comparable.
Now that I have side steps, I rub my heel on the paint outside when I step out, think I need to put some 3M clear film there.
Bushwacker has guards that hang down and cover that area below the door, but I don’t like seeing it outside.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...-rugged-ridge-vs-quadratec.20782/post-1205258
I talked to both dealers here and both have stopped spraying sills...And to think I was going to have mine done in LineX or Rhino Liner. Or something or the sorts. Any thoughts on that option?
LineX and Rhino dealers?I talked to both dealers here and both have stopped spraying sills...
I went with Quadratec also. Very good fit, no gapping or see through lighting.Quadratec has the best ones for the front and back
yesLineX and Rhino dealers?