lkosh

First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRD
Hey guys/gals -

Here is another option for the topper camper crowd. I have one being built atm, and it will be their first JT. I explored everything possible for the past 5 months and landed on these guys due to their lead time, hardwall design, and being <10 mins from house to talk with them, have them fix or customize as needed. Should get mine at the end of July. Let me know if you have any questions!

https://www.orudesignsusa.com/
Did you get your camper yet or still waiting for the build to be completed? If you have it, any pics of it on the Gladiator?
Sponsored

darkhorse13

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Data Analyst
My local shop is supposed to get a Scout Tuktut before Rocky Mnt Expo in August. Chances are we might be fitting it to my Gladiator. I like the Yoho though because it's more "turnkey" and has more storage. Tuktut base weight is ~635lb and Yoko is ~930lb. Given my current setup, these constant load numbers are not a deterrent for me. My last CAT Scale weigh out was 7240lb without 19gal of water in the tank.

Jeep Gladiator Slide-in camper options? 1689870049828

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
My local shop is supposed to get a Scout Tuktut before Rocky Mnt Expo in August. Chances are we might be fitting it to my Gladiator. I like the Yoho though because it's more "turnkey" and has more storage. Tuktut base weight is ~635lb and Yoko is ~930lb. Given my current setup, these constant load numbers are not a deterrent for me. My last CAT Scale weigh out was 7240lb without 19gal of water in the tank.

Jeep Gladiator Slide-in camper options? 1689870049828
The Scout factory will not directly sell you a Yoho that is knowingly going on a Gladitor. They say the center of gravity is behind the rear axle on the Gladiator (but either over the rear axle on short bed and in front of rear axle on long bed Toyotas).

Can you physically put the Yoho on the Gladiator? Yes. Is it safe if you are driving up an incline or have a 60 mph emergency lane change? No.

I’m not trying to be the safety police. And as I toy with the idea of a slide-in camper purchase, I’ve come to accept that a Scout TukTut or a Bear Camper are basically my only two options for a completely enclosed (non-topper) camper.

sep

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland 2015 Wrangler JK
Occupation
Manager