Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Most specifically, I'm looking for a Sting-Gray truck with Fifteen52 Analog HD wheels in slate gray, but really I'd like to see something besides black, bronze or red.
Sponsored

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
I was looking at exactly the same thing. Here's the only shot I've ever seen of them together. Personally I don't think they look great - the greys aren't in the same color family - but to each their own. Maybe that's why we don't see more of them.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/sting-gray-gladiator-jt-club.8495/post-367958

Another way to get an old school look would be to buy 4 spare rims and have them powder coated or painted to match (like the TFL guys did in their build below). I think the cost would be about the same. When I can justify new tires and wheels I think I'm going this route.

Jeep Gladiator Sting-Gray owner... show me your gray wheels steelies4

And here's some other grey wheel combos from that thread...

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...ay-gladiator-jt-club.8495/page-26#post-336296

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/sting-gray-gladiator-jt-club.8495/post-354304

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
I was looking at exactly the same thing. Here's the only shot I've ever seen of them together. Personally I don't think they look great - the greys aren't in the same color family - but to each their own. Maybe that's why we don't see more of them.

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/sting-gray-gladiator-jt-club.8495/post-367958

Another way to get an old school look would be to buy 4 spare rims and have them powder coated or painted to match (like the TFL guys did in their build below). I think the cost would be about the same. When I can justify new tires and wheels I think I'm going this route.

steelies4.png

And here's some other grey wheel combos from that thread...

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/...ay-gladiator-jt-club.8495/page-26#post-336296

https://www.jeepgladiatorforum.com/forum/threads/sting-gray-gladiator-jt-club.8495/post-354304
Oh, yah.. that blue gray wheel does not work with the "warmer" Sting Gray. That's exactly the picture I was looking for though... thanks! The "Gunblack" Armory wheels from Black Rhino are on my short list as an option as well.

Clever idea, spares and just paint match. I really like the Wheels Vintique Jeep Smoothie, but the price for a simple steel wheel is a bit rough. I imagine I'll just go black wheels for now (technically I'm putting JKU satin black "Willys Wheeler" wheels that look good as well.

It'd be nice to see some wheels that someone had paint matched to the Jeep as well.

Sponsored

NC_Overland

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Overland
The stock overland wheels are gray. I have a sting gray overland with the stock wheels and bigger tires. Its in my avatar pic. Should give you a reasonable idea. That color goes well with Sting Gray and the trim.

OP
OP
eternus

eternus

First Name
Jody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Does anyone know the part number for the steel wheel used as a spare? My dealer just flaked on letting me keep my Wrangler wheels and I'm really liking the look of black or body color steel wheels.

This appears to be the Spare Steel Wheel part number: 4755290AA

Last edited:

-miko-

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo Wagon, Tundra, Nissan NV, '21 Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Designer
This appears to be the Spare Steel Wheel part number: 4755290AA
Yep that's what I found. Message @AllMoparParts.com and they usually provide free shipping. So 4 wheels for under $400 isn't bad at all.
https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-steel-wheel-4755290aa?c=Zz13aGVlbHMmcz13aGVlbC1zcGFyZSZsPTYmbj1TZWFyY2ggUmVzdWx0cyZhPWplZXAmbz1nbGFkaWF0b3ImeT0yMDIwJnQ9c3BvcnQmZT0zLTZsLXY2LWdhcw==

If you get them, I'd love to see pics. I'm going to have to wait a few months before I can get them.

Sponsored

Bradt530

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Rubicon Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Pretty much stock with a few lights added. got one more to add 30" light bar across the hood.(I'll probably be done with the lights). Got to mount idrive then is to mount a Z Automotive front camera and Tazer mini and a Hi-Jack holder in the bed. Then enjoy all the additions. It was pretty loaded. I'll probably hold off on a lift and tires.(I'm happy with the stock ones)

Should I paint the led light bar red that is going to be across the hood hinges. I going back and forth on Red or Black. The red and Black really POP on the Stingray Grey.
I was leaning on the Gator or Grey. Well you see what I got. It was used with 495 miles. I jokingly told the sale man. Who would trade in it in with only 495 miles? He must of took it home and momma said to take it back. My wife was with me and she knew once I drove it I was leaving there with it.

Jeep Gladiator Sting-Gray owner... show me your gray wheels 20200917_073628
Jeep Gladiator Sting-Gray owner... show me your gray wheels 20200918_095521
Jeep Gladiator Sting-Gray owner... show me your gray wheels 20200918_095552
Jeep Gladiator Sting-Gray owner... show me your gray wheels 20200918_095454

MTNBIKR

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLJT; 2019 JLU
Occupation
Shepherd
Jeep Gladiator Sting-Gray owner... show me your gray wheels IMG_8941

17x9 4 Wheel Parts Factory S Series Smoke wheels with 285/70R17 A/T tires

Stonesolo

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport S
Occupation
Printer
Jeep Gladiator Sting-Gray owner... show me your gray wheels IMG_8941

17x9 4 Wheel Parts Factory S Series Smoke wheels with 285/70R17 A/T tires
Nice....how do you like the sunrider....I'm thinking it's my next purchace.
Sponsored