Sponsored

Stuff I wish vendors made...

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Collapsible bed extender. F150 had one that would split and fold to the sides.

My previous truck had a bed extender that didn't collapse. So if I need to haul something in the bed, I'd have to remove the unit entirely.

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
A cover or plastic film that you put over your led headlights that has a defroster. Wire it to the rest defroster.

This would address the snow build up issue.

mojocho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Flat fender that can reuse the OEM inner liners but had the turn signals/DRL dinosaur in style to OEM...

Think of Bushwacker fenders with Rugged Ridge or AAL led lights.

Sponsored

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
A cover or plastic film that you put over your led headlights that has a defroster. Wire it to the rest defroster.

This would address the snow build up issue.
Oracle is supposed to be working on some heated LED headlights, or a heater add-on for existing lights, maybe both. Can't remember for sure, I live where they are not needed.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I've never seen a headlight break, though I did have a driving light get damaged. The glass was good, but the mounting tab and plastic protective shield were destroyed ...

But I do agree that when glass breaks, it is a mess. I've seen two windows damaged by tree limbs, one mine ...
8:44 if not forwarded ...
Mark I have felt the same pain my LJ hard top rear glass #4 I think now and Windshield #4 and I had cracked within 2 miles of where #3 was cracked by rocks on expressway within 2 weeks of each other. The real PTA with the last hard top one was best price but uses a different rear glass wiper motor that makes up the difference in price 😣 so no rear wiper motor now.

Sponsored

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
A rail system that let's you lift and slide the freedom top back like those old manual tilt and slide glass sunroof so you can open it up without having to worry about where to put your top of you're out and about and the mood strikes.

JohnnyUtah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JK, 2016 JKU, 2020 JT Mojave
A retracting hardcover that would mount inside the bedrails to fit with most bedracks

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Something like the Bestop Core Doors (or just those) want a good half door/convertable door. The factory half doors are pointless for the price as a second set. Tube doors don't give me weather protection. The fabric doors dont seem good enough for day to day use.

Quadratec mirror movers for the JT, but with them modified to be some kind of truck mirror instead of a standard Jeep one.