First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Manager
Ah, crud, that's probably the issue then. In motion navigation is what we were using when CarPlay wouldn't display Google Maps (since fixed in iOS 13.4). No firmware updates since April, maybe I'll complain. THANK YOU for the information!

Sorry, been gone on an involuntary 7-day vacation for the last week because someone thought it was ok to be a hypocrite and temp-ban me. :mad:

Anyway...

You have to turn it on while the vehicle is turned on. You scroll to the bluetooth or radio tower image no your EVIC, and then push the buttons and it says "TURN-CAM" and you turn it to "ON". And it should work. You also have to make sure your In-Motion Navigation is turned to off. I don't know why the 2 don't work together, but it is what it is. Maybe you can email Tazer to get it fixed.
Sponsored

Tapiaroi

First Name
Roi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator sport s
Occupation
After finish with new setting will I have to leave the Tezar connect? Or the computer remember the changes

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Ah, crud, that's probably the issue then. In motion navigation is what we were using when CarPlay wouldn't display Google Maps (since fixed in iOS 13.4). No firmware updates since April, maybe I'll complain. THANK YOU for the information!
Yeah, I had to turn the turn-cam off, because I prefer to have in-motion Nav access to the turn-cam. Even though it is a REALLY cool feature, I know if someone is behind me, or coming up behind me when I turn, as I always quickly check all 3 mirrors and all 4 directions before turning, out of habit. I've never had a vehicle with this much fancy electronic stuff in it, I've always bought intermediately optioned vehicles and added from there aftermarket. My JTR is the first vehicle I've never wanted to swap anything audio related out of it.

RidinDirty

First Name
DJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I know it's probably not a big deal but having the Auto Stop/Start permanently off is a great feature. After reading about issues with the the secondary battery and start/stop, this is awesome.

DAVECS1

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I have a Tazer and the 7 inch screen. The turn signals, license plate lamps, and auto start stop all work for me.

Bbannongmu

First Name
JTR.Spartacus
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Certified Emergency Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Front camera is cool too. Got a JT specific bracket from Zautomotive.
Sponsored