Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stacy'sMom aka: 2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Renovations
Vehicle Showcase
So I found this to be a bit concerning g, figured I’d throw it out there. I turned my seatbelt chime off using my tazer, and had to do a unmarry/full reset as I noticed my reverse lights weren’t coming on after driving forward (lights worked fine if I started ,went straight to reverse, but nothing if I drove forward first.) and after multiple full resets and a few days driving without the tazer, I found the chime didn’t turn back on and tpms did not reset to stock. Makes me wonder what else is not returned to default when unmarried.

Did you ever get this to work correctly?

I'm looking at one of these for my JTR; but these stories going on consistently for about a year straight is a tab worrisome.
Sponsored

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
Did you ever get this to work correctly?

I'm looking at one of these for my JTR; but these stories going on consistently for about a year straight is a tab worrisome.
My phone buttons quit working right for a while, then started working again for a while. I just added a front camera and enabled it in the settings. Now my phone buttons are goofy again. I hope it just straightens out like before.

Jzmattingly

First Name
Zach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sr. Analyst
Vehicle Showcase
I unmarried/updated firmware/remarried and resolved the issues with mine.

jmdwifi

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Wireless Network engineer, Drummer of WOLF LEGION
Vehicle Showcase
I have a new issue. I am on the latest firmware and twice in the last few days, all my lights went out. Once while going 70MPH on the interstate at night and the last time was night before last going down a dark mountain road. Both times were after touching the cruise control button. I use CC a lot, so it's not every time. After the second time, I pulled over and unmarried. Threw that bitch in the glove box. I think I will just pay the dealer to activate my aux switches and front camera. ESS will just have to be a bitch I guess.

The Sigma

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
Piping in here to bring the Tazer Mini topic back to the top of the list.

In summary:
- I have a manual 2020 Rubicon on 37s with the stock 4.10s.
- Had it re-geared this week to 4.88s, no change in tire size.
- errors popped up immediately with 1) ESS, 2) ACC, 3) the selected gear (that usually shows above the mileage disappeared), and 4) reverse camera stopped working

- even though the 6th Gear supplemental relearn says it's only needed when changing tire size, I was at a loss and figured, why not?

The first time I did it - it did not work.

Tip: open your door to make sure the interior lights do not turn on. Found out mine did after the relearn did not work the first time. Discovered that disconnecting the negative wires from the main battery still left power flowing from the aux battery.

After pulling the negative wires off of the main battery * * * you need to separate the TWO negatives that were attached together on the main battery * * * this will knock out power to the aux battery (i.e. the interior lights no longer worked)

- I did the 6th Gear supplemental relearn... the second time - worked like a charm

Hope this saves someone in the future from ripping their hair out in frustration
Sponsored