Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Chocolate Brownie Quality Inspector
Yup,

it’s a willys with leather interior standard. Priced it out in diesel with 8.4 and it came at 44.

Broke Owner

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave Hydro Blue
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Chocolate Brownie Quality Inspector
Yup, I’ve been craving a diesel for a while but not super crazy about getting a Rubi since I won’t use everything on it. But I did want something “different” if I was going thru with the trade. I was almost sold on a Willys but this fits the bill much better. And yes it’s just right for this Texas boy 🤠

Sponsored

TJDave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Motorized toy collector
I hope they never come out with a Washington State edition. It would come with a tent and toilet paper, so you can live and poop on the sidewalk next to your Jeep.

HjStrater

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Operations
Vehicle Showcase
looks like it is a re-packaged overland
Jeep Gladiator Texas Trail Edition Gladiator Trim Screenshot_20201205-123049~2
Wait, you guys don't have the North Edition? It's also just a rebadge overland with hard top and cold weather, and 32" all terrain tires. 55330 zip.

jeepit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTM
Vehicle Showcase
Wait, you guys don't have the North Edition? It's also just a rebadge overland with hard top and cold weather, and 32" all terrain tires. 55330 zip.
north edition used to show up not sure when it stopped showing up, maybe few weeks or months back

Sponsored

jtimbrook

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Rubicon, 1946 CJ2A
Build Thread
Link
Kansas City thinks this statement is cute.
Kansas??? Where's that??? Isn't that like a rest stop or something? I hear you should stay away from rest stop food, you never know how long it's been out for... :CWL::CWL::CWL:

My wife's family is originally from Kansas so I give her grief too like when she says washer, there's only one R in that word...

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
I just moved to Austin a few months ago and this is the first time I've lived in Texas during my career. I'm amazed at how many trucks I see with "Texas Edition" or something similar on them. The people here are proud to be from here, more than any other state (or country) I've lived in over a quarter century of moving around every few years.
Texas pride stems from it's roots of independence as it's own country. A volunteer army from Texas, made up of settlers (bother from the US and Mexico), volunteers from TN, a couple other states, as well as a few former slaves fought for it's independence from Mexico. The volunteers fought absent any help from the US government. In fact, the US did not allow Texas into the union for ten years, as such, Texans took care of themselves and most still prefer to.

lrtexasman

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Just did a comparison. This trim fits me very well. Can finally get the leather seats with rear arm rest in a non Rubicon/Overland trim. Going diesel as well. Looks like it adds leather with rear armrest, hard top, 7.0 monitor, color fenders, upgraded front bumper, trak lock, side steps, black rims, and other than the MT tires its perfect for me.

Last edited:

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I hope they never come out with a Washington State edition. It would come with a tent and toilet paper, so you can live and poop on the sidewalk next to your Jeep.
That's also the San Francisco edition

FloridaMan655321

First Name
Lieutenant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave, 1973 F-100 - both manual
Occupation
Lieutenant (not really)
Seriously need a Florida Edition [insert unoriginal FL Man joke here]
Sponsored