Sponsored

Texas Trail Towing Capacity

Kewlrobd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I recently purchased a Texas Trail edition and I am confused about it's towing capacity. The manual has a table listing the different models and their different tow packages, Trailer Tow Package and Max Tow Package. The Texas Trail is missing from this table. From everything I have read the Texas Trail is really just a Sport S with Quick Order Package 24J and the Badging. The Quick order package includes the trailer tow package. With that said when I go to that table the Sport S with Automatic transmission and Trailer Tow Package has a Maximum GTW of 6000 lb. This makes me think the Texas Trail should have the same but when I go to the Jeep website and compare all the models it lists the towing capacity of the Texas Trail as 4000 lb which is the same as the base Sport S with manual transmission.

I took a look at the vehicle sticker but it does not list towing capacity, GCWR or TW. Anyone here have any knowledge I don't have on how to confirm the towing capacity?
Sponsored

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
Check your window sticker for your model. Your probably correct that it’s a sport s with 6000# tow capacity. I have a Willys sport manual and it’s 4000#.

OP
OP

Kewlrobd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Check your window sticker for your model. Your probably correct that it’s a sport s with 6000# tow capacity. I have a Willys sport manual and it’s 4000#.
I don't see it listed on my window sticker.

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score