Sponsored

cshoem286

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator SportS Max Tow (Custom Order)
Occupation
IT Architect
Is anyone else having issues with the felt on each side coming off?
Sponsored

Armyman247

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Massively disappointed with this cover.. they are having some serious quality control issues I received 2 that weee broken. The slats separate from each other and can’t be fixed. The first one I got no biggie I understand it happens. But then received the 2nd and it was broken in 2 places so aggravating. I really liked the concept and look of the cover.

I will say the manufacturer has been awesome to deal with they only made me send them pictures of the first one then promptly sent out a replacement. After the 2nd one I decided to go a different route. They are only making me send back the first one. The 2nd one they made me “field destroy” it, I gotta say these are strong covers. I rolled it up ram it over with the truck, smashed it with a sledge and it still worked. Finally had to cut it in half.

sypeck

First Name
Bud
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JK Jeep GC
ty control issues I received 2 that weee broken. The slats separate from each other and can’t be fixed. The first one I got no big
Massively disappointed with this cover.. they are having some serious quality control issues I received 2 that weee broken. The slats separate from each other and can’t be fixed. The first one I got no biggie I understand it happens. But then received the 2nd and it was broken in 2 places so aggravating. I really liked the concept and look of the cover.

I will say the manufacturer has been awesome to deal with they only made me send them pictures of the first one then promptly sent out a replacement. After the 2nd one I decided to go a different route. They are only making me send back the first one. The 2nd one they made me “field destroy” it, I gotta say these are strong covers. I rolled it up ram it over with the truck, smashed it with a sledge and it still worked. Finally had to cut it in half.
what di you decide to go with after 2 broken ones?

Sponsored

AverageDad

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
VP of Operations
I tell you, I'm not really impressed with this cover
Mine is the same way. Cover looks good and (the second one) works well. I fear it won’t last as long as it should for the price.

UPDATE: 2nd one lasted about 3 weeks before the slats started separating. Real Truck customer service was great. Now to decide what I replace it with???

Last edited:

Armyman247

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
How was the install? where does that one bolt to?
The install wasn’t bad uses the same “back” 2 holes and then a hole the trail rail uses. Then just has a beefy clamp on the cover and all said and done. I was surprised at how good and easy it was

Fishee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys NACHO
So I borrowed a bunch of tables and chairs last week and after I returned them I noticed a screw in bed. I threw it out and of course days later I see it was from my cover...the quality of this thing...man, garbage for what you pay

20210626_101159.jpg

awraynor

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Physician Assistant
First one with broken slats and the left rear plastic cover that fell off. Replacement with a cracked left rear plastic cover that fell off.

Support has been good, but I obviously have many of the same concerns as others.

Sponsored

RUTHLESS_JT

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Granite Metallic Crystal
Occupation
IT
I have the Hobbs offroad bed rack mounted to my bak revolver x4. It works well because the hobbs rack allows for outward adjusting of the support arms.

rack.jpg

IMG_9661.jpg

IMG_9662.jpg

OP
OP
RealTruck

RealTruck

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
Amber
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Occupation
RealTruck 3rd Party Sales Representative
I have the Hobbs offroad bed rack mounted to my bak revolver x4. It works well because the hobbs rack allows for outward adjusting of the support arms.

WOW!
That looks great and seems like it works perfectly!
Thankyou for posting that!

LOGS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon
Is the group buy still going on? This QC issues make me nervous though. What's another good alternative?

=Jason-

Armyman247

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator overland
Is the group buy still going on? This QC issues make me nervous though. What's another good alternative?

=Jason-
QC is still ongoing I just spent the last 6 weeks 2 covers both with same defect. Customer service was great though. Just a PIA as it take 2 weeks to ship each one