Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Diesel Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Cybersecurity - Cyber Intelligence
Vehicle Showcase
is this the black and red or grey and red? Can’t really tell for sure. The original Jeep is grey on the back but I’d think black and red will match my rubicon vinyl better overall.
What’s on my tailgate is the the dark grey and red, pretty much 98.7% identical in color to the original rubicon Jeep badge. He can make you one in red and black and your choice of the black as base or red as base. One of the predefined colors is black base with red top.
Sponsored

OP
OP
tampahoosier

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
For those trying to see the colors of mine compared to the the original Jeep badge, here ya go:

Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! 4CC0032F-92E1-40A8-A1A0-C237EDE4C0D4
Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! 5631AA48-DCA4-4ACD-88E0-22F9B51320A6

OP
OP
tampahoosier

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Can you tell me the name of the lettering font? Thanks
I don’t have the actual name, but from my understanding it is a modified version of Eras BOLD ITC.

Rupicon

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2013 JKU Moab
Occupation
VP of Finance
I know the Hauk version came with a template to supposedly make things easier ... but also heard there were lots of complaints and issues with it. How difficult is the installation? The website didn’t give any details besides using tape for alignment. My OCD is making me ask...

19Comanche86

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys,1986 Comanche XLS (LS1 swap)
Occupation
Firefighter/ Paramedic / Home inspector
This is fantastic. I ordered a set, this is what many of us have been waiting for.

Sponsored

OP
OP
tampahoosier

tampahoosier

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I know the Hauk version came with a template to supposedly make things easier ... but also heard there were lots of complaints and issues with it. How difficult is the installation? The website didn’t give any details besides using tape for alignment. My OCD is making me ask...
I’ve been through this before when I wrapped the tailgate then tried to put the Jeep badge back on. It was NOT straight even with Jeep’s install kit and the two pegs!

I’m thinking I’ll put up a little write up in a few so everyone can see what I did and what seemed to work well.

Rupicon

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2013 JKU Moab
Occupation
VP of Finance
I’ve been through this before when I wrapped the tailgate then tried to put the Jeep badge back on. It was NOT straight even with Jeep’s install kit and the two pegs!

I’m thinking I’ll put up a little write up in a few so everyone can see what I did and what seemed to work well.
Thank you! Would love to see how it goes on.

Sponsored

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
is that from hauk offroad, do you have the dimensions for the letters, i want do do an overlay for mine. The original was black i would love to do a color overlay in a diff color. thanks
Yea it’s from hauk, I had my buddies dad who owns a sign business do it for me, they have so many vinyl options to choose from.. your best bet is to take the letters to a shop & have them do the inserts in the colour you want..

rayvonp

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021Gladiator, 2018 Wrangler JLU
Occupation
Boeing
No thanks, I thank God Jeep didn’t do that from the get go. I think the Jeep logo on the tail was a bit much

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Seen this on Instagram but it was a video, I wish I could of seen the entire tailgate from behind

Jeep Gladiator The last Gladiator Tailgate Badge You Will Ever Need! B8BFB3B7-7F3B-4DF6-85E6-27D16867D710

6C135449-2047-4EDF-BB6A-442323BCCD99.png

Last edited: