Sponsored

The wait is finally over! My Bronco is finally scheduled for production!!

JaayyyeeeE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Advisor
And I’m thinking about cancelling my order 🤣

I have had my Mojave for 2 years now (bought it right after placing my Bronco reservation).

I tow my boat with it, I go to Home Depot pick up lumber and toss it in the bed without any care in the world.
20 bags of mulch, one rips open and spills it’s guts? No problem.
Fishing gear covered in fish guts? Don’t even have to take it out of the bed for a hose down.

Don’t get me wrong, I was really looking forward to getting the Bronco but now that the time has come, I can’t see myself parting with my Mojave to basically downgrade to a novelty soccer mom SUV.

Maybe if the Bronco had a higher tow rating than a minivan, I would seriously consider it.
At this point my teenage daughter will be getting the Bronco as it seems more fitting for her, and should fit her lacrosse gear nicely.

Anybody else feels the same about their JT?

Jeep Gladiator The wait is finally over! My Bronco is finally scheduled for production!! 42A8D904-5F9D-4759-81DE-052579F94AE8
Sponsored

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
I think Ford is giving reservation holders $2500 to relinquish their reservation...

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

I have had my Mojave for 2 years now (bought it right after placing my Bronco reservation).

I tow my boat with it, I go to Home Depot pick up lumber and toss it in the bed without any care in the world.
Fishing gear covered in fish guts? Don’t even have to take it out of the bed for a hose down.

Don’t get me wrong, I was really looking forward to getting the Bronco but now that the time has come, I can’t see myself parting with my Mojave to basically downgrade to a novelty soccer mom SUV.

Maybe if the Bronco had a higher tow rating than a minivan, I would seriously consider it.
At this point my teenage daughter will be getting the Bronco as it seems more fitting for her, and should fit her lacrosse gear nicely.

Jeep Gladiator The wait is finally over! My Bronco is finally scheduled for production!! 42A8D904-5F9D-4759-81DE-052579F94AE8
I wouldn't get to excited my neighbor received notice his was in production two months ago and even received a vin number but still no Bronco.

exfil offroad

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator-Willys /18 Wrangler JLU-Rubicon

[/QUOTE
you could take possession of it and sell it, the market is crazy for it if its a higher end like the sasquach. people would likely pay far more for it over waiting over a year to have one built.

Sponsored

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,

42A8D904-5F9D-4759-81DE-052579F94AE8.jpeg
Wow, your daughter is extremely lucky. Hope she appreciates it.
What Mirrors are those with the turn signal in them? Also, is that a Mopar brush bar?

Last edited:

fishburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Also would like to know about the bar on the factory bumper

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Get the Bronco and flip it for some free cash!

OP
OP
JaayyyeeeE

JaayyyeeeE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Advisor
Wow, you’re daughter is extremely lucky. Hope she appreciates it.
What Mirrors are those with the turn signal in them? Also, is that a Mopar brush bar?
She’s an ok kid, good grades, dual enrolled, band captain and school athlete. She does show appreciation for everything we do for her, even little things and takes good care of everything we get for her. For context, I thought she would be disappointed to get a 12 year old MacBook for high school but she’s couldn’t have more excited to go from her gaming laptop to the old trusty MacBook.

Good eye! Those are the European convex mirrors, I especial ordered them from the dealership with the part number after they swore up and down they wouldn’t fit.

The bar is a WARN brush guard bolted to the 3 piece steel bumper.

OP
OP
JaayyyeeeE

JaayyyeeeE

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave
Occupation
Advisor
Get the Bronco and flip it for some free cash!
Yeah, it might be a little too big for my daughter and we might do that and place another order for a 2 door Bronco, if they are still doing orders that is, if not then a 2 door JL and call it a day.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Broncos are cool. I wish I could make financial sense of having both a jt and a 2dr bronco.

I can't, so bye bye bronco. Maybe I'll buy one in 8 years when I'm done with my mojave.

My bronco goes into production April 3rd. I will not be buying it.

billfraley

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Engineer
I honestly only have a Jeep because it’s a truck. I wouldn’t have a Wrangler any more than I would a Bronco.

legacy_etu

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Mojave, 20 Supra, 16 Wrangler UNLTD,
She’s an ok kid, good grades, dual enrolled, band captain and school athlete. She does show appreciation for everything we do for her, even little things and takes good care of everything we get for her. For context, I thought she would be disappointed to get a 12 year old MacBook for high school but she’s couldn’t have more excited to go from her gaming laptop to the old trusty MacBook.

Good eye! Those are the European convex mirrors, I especial ordered them from the dealership with the part number after they swore up and down they wouldn’t fit.

The bar is a WARN brush guard bolted to the 3 piece steel bumper.
Nice, good for you guys. My son is getting my 16 JK when my Mojave comes in. He's an honors student and is very humble and appreciative of things, otherwise he wouldn't be getting it! As soon as he starts taking things for granted is when he starts losing these perks. ;)

Last edited:

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
Every time I think I want one, I watch this

Sponsored