Sponsored

Toolbox \ Toolkit that fits in rear underseat storage bin

Stompers77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon 2010 Wrangler 2 Door
Hey All,

I'm looking for a smaller auto tool kit (something like the DEWALT DWMT73801) to keep in my Gladiator under the rear seats. All the combination sets I'm finding are too big, anyone found a good combination kit or two individual kits (SAE and Metric) that fits well? Or even any empty boxes that work for building your own kit?

Thanks!
Sponsored

49Gramps

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Retired Fire & EMS Dispatcher
Maybe a tool roll or two?

JTWAVE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Hey All,

I'm looking for a smaller auto tool kit (something like the DEWALT DWMT73801) to keep in my Gladiator under the rear seats. All the combination sets I'm finding are too big, anyone found a good combination kit or two individual kits (SAE and Metric) that fits well? Or even any empty boxes that work for building your own kit?

Thanks!
Lots of small tool boxes out there. That’s what I have under the rear seat. Also have a larger Craftsman bag in the bed of the truck for larger off road tools, tow straps, etc. I have a trifold cover on the bed though to keep it out of view.

image.jpg

GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S
You can do something like I did. I mounted two Milwaukee packout boxes under my rear seats. I know they sell SAE and metric socket set kits for them. Might be pricey but you can always piece it together yourself. Plus, it opens up a little more space to mount other stuff too.
Jeep Gladiator Toolbox \ Toolkit that fits in rear underseat storage bin AADA9840-B78D-43A3-A24D-FA47D61AB235
Jeep Gladiator Toolbox \ Toolkit that fits in rear underseat storage bin BA3B1745-6E4C-471B-A620-365AB4D16727
Jeep Gladiator Toolbox \ Toolkit that fits in rear underseat storage bin CD37C2D4-F79F-4B88-A60F-25B57CBAEB6D
Jeep Gladiator Toolbox \ Toolkit that fits in rear underseat storage bin D97D9E33-D0A9-4D6D-A0A6-FEAE57FD35C0

Sponsored

Kevin_D

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S, 1971 J4000, a bunch of other stuff
You can do something like I did. I mounted two Milwaukee packout boxes under my rear seats. I know they sell SAE and metric socket set kits for them. Might be pricey but you can always piece it together yourself. Plus, it opens up a little more space to mount other stuff too.
BA3B1745-6E4C-471B-A620-365AB4D16727.jpeg
Stupid question time...
What's this:

Jeep Gladiator Toolbox \ Toolkit that fits in rear underseat storage bin Clipboard01

And I don't mean the tools...

Kevin

GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S
Stupid question time...
What's this:

Jeep Gladiator Toolbox \ Toolkit that fits in rear underseat storage bin Clipboard01

And I don't mean the tools...

Kevin
Those are actually back window vents! A buddy of mine needed a gladiator to use as a test vehicle to make them for his company. So I offered and he gave me a free set! Pretty cool, they sit on your back window and vent out some of the hot air in the cab. You can leave these in and won’t have to worry about leaving your window open. I’ll have to throw them in and take a pic because I apparently have none on my phone :LOL:

Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Those are actually back window vents! A buddy of mine needed a gladiator to use as a test vehicle to make them for his company. So I offered and he gave me a free set! Pretty cool, they sit on your back window and vent out some of the hot air in the cab. You can leave these in and won’t have to worry about leaving your window open. I’ll have to throw them in and take a pic because I apparently have none on my phone :LOL:

https://www.visualautowerks.com/products/gladiator-wrangler-window-vents-jl

GRAN1TE JT

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sport S

sunrise089

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Higher Ed
Great thread. Dare I ask if anyone has a solution also compatible with the lockable underseat box? My current plan is "pack light and wrap in a towel" :(

CrazyCooter

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.overlandvehicledynamics.com
Vehicle(s)
1991 JEEP YJ, 2021 JTR Ecodiesel
Occupation
Specialty Off Road Shop Owner
I went with the Atlas 46 Yorktown Mechanics Tool Roll. You wouldn't believe how much stuff fits in a tool roll and no loose rattling stuff or wasted space like a tool box.