Sponsored

Up to 7% off in Idaho

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2009 Mini Cooper S Convertible
How long did everyone's JT that made a pit stop in Utah take to get to Idaho after it stopped in Utah?
Mine got to the Roper depot on Thursday I think. Got word today that it's at the dealer. If Derik can get the lift and wheels/tires slapped on quickly I'll be up there in the next few days.
Sponsored

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Picked up today. Kent kindly picked me up at the airport and he and the team had me out the door as quickly as possible with a bed full of takeoffs. A semi arrived that had two more on it (a red and a white) while I was there. Hope that means a couple more of you will be taking delivery soon.

OP
OP
kayakmike

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Picked up today. Kent kindly picked me up at the airport and he and the team had me out the door as quickly as possible with a bed full of takeoffs. A semi arrived that had two more on it (a red and a white) while I was there. Hope that means a couple more of you will be taking delivery soon.
No Granite Crystal Metallic LEs?? :CWL::CWL:

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
A semi arrived that had two more on it (a red and a white) while I was there. Hope that means a couple more of you will be taking delivery soon.
Congrats on getting your Gladiator! :like:

Do you have a photo of the trucks on the semi today? Was the white one a Rubicon with black top and white fenders? :please: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congrats on getting your Gladiator! :like:

Do you have a photo of the trucks on the semi today? Was the white one a Rubicon with black top and white fenders? :please: :fingerscrossed: :fingerscrossed:
I don’t. The truck was across the lot from the showroom so we were squinting. I do think I remember it having a black top but couldn’t tell you if it was a Rubicon or what color the fenders were. Sorry.

Sponsored

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
I must have picked up mine just before you! What takeoffs did you get?

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I must have picked up mine just before you! What takeoffs did you get?
I kept the factory suspension and wheels/tires to sell myself here in Utah. Wasn’t impressed with the $500 offer Peterson made for them.

MontanaJoe

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Hello, hopefully everyone gets their truck soon without delays. I’m just trying to plan some. How long in average has it taken to get the truck to Idaho once it goes to Kz status. ie... you get your window sticker. Not a lot of flights out of Montana in the summer due to tourist season. Also have interest rates been competitive. I understand the system and am very happy getting the deal Kent is providing, but could also work with my credit union for 6 months down the road if the rate is not great. Thanks.

2020 SCRAMBLER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Anyone here receiving a Jeep @ Peterson over the next week? Looking to coordinate shipping to Southern California...or get auto transport company recommendations.

Sponsored

Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
Anyone here receiving a Jeep @ Peterson over the next week? Looking to coordinate shipping to Southern California...or get auto transport company recommendations.
I wish. I am still in D status. Let me know how who you go with for shipping though and price if possible.

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hello, hopefully everyone gets their truck soon without delays. I’m just trying to plan some. How long in average has it taken to get the truck to Idaho once it goes to Kz status. ie... you get your window sticker. Not a lot of flights out of Montana in the summer due to tourist season. Also have interest rates been competitive. I understand the system and am very happy getting the deal Kent is providing, but could also work with my credit union for 6 months down the road if the rate is not great. Thanks.
My interest rate is 5.3 if I remember right. They fluctuate and I have A+ credit so yours may be different depending on your credit and the market. I can definitely do better so I’ll make a few big payments up front to limit my interest costs. Was originally planning to just pay the thing off in month 7 but I may refi depending on whether I need the cash.

I think I told people here that you can make a big down payment. I was wrong. They ask you to save that for your first payment because the amount of kickback they get from the bank depends on the size of the loan. The bigger the loan, the more they make, so they ask that your $1k deposit be the only money you put down.

Riddler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Toyota 4Runner, 1976 Ford Bronco
My interest rate is 5.3 if I remember right. They fluctuate and I have A+ credit so yours may be different depending on your credit and the market. I can definitely do better so I’ll make a few big payments up front to limit my interest costs. Was originally planning to just pay the thing off in month 7 but I may refi depending on whether I need the cash.

I think I told people here that you can make a big down payment. I was wrong. They ask you to save that for your first payment because the amount of kickback they get from the bank depends on the size of the loan. The bigger the loan, the more they make, so they ask that your $1k deposit be the only money you put down.
Do you know if you can make a big first payment then reamoritize the loan the first month? So the only money exchanging hands when you see them is 1k from your initial deposit?

beelzebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Do you know if you can make a big first payment then reamoritize the loan the first month? So the only money exchanging hands when you see them is 1k from your initial deposit?
I’m not sure if you can reamortize or not. Didn’t ask. No funds exchanged on pickup day though. Your down payment is the $1k you already gave them when you ordered.

OP
OP
kayakmike

kayakmike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Granite Crystal Metallic Launch Edition
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Rocket Scientist
Why would you want to reamortize? If you make a big payment on month 1, you are only paying interest on the remaining balance for months 2+ and would pay off the loan before the end of the term. Reamortize would only reduce your monthly payment but keep the same higher interest rate. If that's a big deal, just wait the 6 months and refi the loan with your local credit union at a lower interest rate. That would cost you far less in the long term than keeping a high interest rate for several years.
Sponsored