up to 7% off invoice in NC

billyjk7

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Wrangler JKU on 40s and Tons
His list of people with deposits just got longer by 1. ME. I think if your buying one might as well get on the list before the rush. After pricing is released that list will grow FAST. 500 bucks as a deposit on the best price you can get...no brainer. Now, if only I know what “late availablity” meant. Oh well. Hopefully mine will be on the first truck of Punk’n.
And now 1 more! So stoked
Sponsored

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
His list of people with deposits just got longer by 1. ME. I think if your buying one might as well get on the list before the rush. After pricing is released that list will grow FAST. 500 bucks as a deposit on the best price you can get...no brainer. Now, if only I know what “late availablity” meant. Oh well. Hopefully mine will be on the first truck of Punk’n.
Longer by 2

Diggman33

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Tried my local dealership here in Massachusetts and they wouldn't even talk about placing an order. Seemed kind of odd, because it looks like folks are doing it at Tri-City. Im new to ordering a vehicle, is there something I need to say, or does my local dealership have their heads up their arss?

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Tried my local dealership here in Massachusetts and they wouldn't even talk about placing an order. Seemed kind of odd, because it looks like folks are doing it at Tri-City. Im new to ordering a vehicle, is there something I need to say, or does my local dealership have their heads up their arss?
It’s MA everyone and their brothers own a Jeep. Miss those summers on the cape but much prefer my summers on OBX now. There is no reason for them to discount them up there. Everyone wants one and almost everyone can afford one there.

Sponsored

Diggman33

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
It’s MA everyone and their brothers own a Jeep. Miss those summers on the cape but much prefer my summers on OBX now. There is no reason for them to discount them up there. Everyone wants one and almost everyone can afford one there.
Hahahaha - Well part of that is true anyway... Jeeps are pretty much standard issue up here in New England, and the stealerships know it. I hear NC is beautiful in late summer, I might be looking at a road trip.

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Hahahaha - Well part of that is true anyway... Jeeps are pretty much standard issue up here in New England, and the stealerships know it. I hear NC is beautiful in late summer, I might be looking at a road trip.
It is and you should. However - early or late summer only. Mid summer is hot hot hot.

I recall when I first joined the Jeep community being at Quirk Jeep in Braintree or Quincey I had the most uncomfortable buying experience. They physically would not let me leave until I purchased something. I did not. Best cheverlot
Had a new ish jk with less than 3 months and 3k on it. Stay away from Quirk.

Diggman33

First Name
Marcus
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
It is and you should. However - early or late summer only. Mid summer is hot hot hot.

I recall when I first joined the Jeep community being at Quirk Jeep in Braintree or Quincey I had the most uncomfortable buying experience. They physically would not let me leave until I purchased something. I did not. Best cheverlot
Had a new ish jk with less than 3 months and 3k on it. Stay away from Quirk.
Damn its a small world - Quirk in Braintree is where I bought my '15 JKU... and I also had a crappy experience there... I love my jeep, but to this day I wish I took my business elsewhere. They're a bunch of d-bags, and I would never EVER go back there for anything. If they weren't the only dealership in eastern mass that had the options/color I was looking for I would've walked. Too funny.

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK JL on the way I hope
This price is good I just read on this forum somewhere else and I can't seem to find it where it was one day pre-order and they wanted 64 for a Rubicon. There's no way I would pay 64 for this truck for that price I can get a Ford powerstroke.and no it's not a Jeep truck that you're right it's not a Jeep little midsize truck it's a full-size powerstroke for that price.I will stick with my fully loaded JL Rubicon I love it and got a good price at 48 and every option on it except the soft top daughter. I got the hard top on it and I didn't get painted fenders other than that it's loaded I'd wait a year or at least 6 months when the hype goes down and you can really give a great deal on one.

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
Is anyone ordering from tri city a rubicon and upgrading tires? Looking to get a set of rubicon tires for my overland.

Thanks!
THIS GUY!

Sponsored

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
Reactions: JP1

GCally

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Excursion
I am a little bit concerned ordering with one of the high volume dealers because dealers do not have information on how Jeep is going to handle Gladiator ordering. I was talking to my good friend who manages a Jeep dealership and his Jeep rep did not have any information yet on how custom ordering was going to work.

If high volume dealers have a couple hundred orders enter on day one are they going to go to the front of the line in front of other dealers that order the same day or is jeep going to balance out ordering across the country on day one. I would be afraid that if I placed my order with a high volume dealer that already has a hundred deposits on the Gladiator I would not see my truck for 6 months.

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
I feel somewhat responsible for you guys ordering from @Travis@TriCityJeep. I mean I know they were over at the JL site, but I did start this thread and all.:blush:

Can I get some free floor mats, or a few sheets of plywood? :dance:

And now 1 more! So stoked
Longer by 2
THIS GUY!
Welcome to the community... I actually ordered a Rubicon :CWL::CWL::CWL:

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I feel somewhat responsible for you guys ordering from @Travis@TriCityJeep. I mean I know they were over at the JL site, but I did start this thread and all.:blush:

Woah woah woah! I contacted true city months ago before I was even on the forum. He emailed me the day he made an account. His dealership is like 65 miles away from me. I think I deserve the credit ;-). (Although you did make this thread)

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU

I will leave a sheet of plywood for you for when you pick yours up though. :LOL::rock:
Sponsored