Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT SS Max Tow, 2005 WK Hemi, 2013 Mustang GT
Occupation
Surgical CSFA
This is good for Jeep we need the competition. I’ve owned a lot Fords and they have a great fit and finish. The Bronco is going to be a very nice vehicle but... no solid front axle. The Bronco will be waving wheels all over the trail. Oh, it is still a Jeep thing and they don’t understand. Thank you Jeep for keeping the front axle solid. I even prefer the simple solid axles over the Hemi. In my opinion , Jeep got the JL and JT platform just right. And... the diesel JT is on the way.
Sponsored

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon,. 2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
This was not a tease.

This has been through its entire testing phase and is actually, truly slated for production.

When? Somewhere between the 1st of the year and before EJS.

Real deal. Its confirmed.

Klutch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Jeep Comanche, 2000 Jeep Cherokee
Didn't feel like reading all the way through but I do think it is kinda sad that Jeep would publish commercial for a concept vehicle that you cannot even have trying to steal attention from the Bronco that you really can buy. If they so choose Ford could go up to the 3.5 ecoboost and get more torque than the 6.4 discussed here and not have to make any changes hardly at all. I used to be a V8 guy but new technology has made them all but obsolete in most circumstances. As far as my Gladiator goes the only changes I think it needs is the 4wd Auto mode, heated AND cooled seats and maybe the diesel. I will not sell my Gladiator for a Bronco but I did reserve a Bronco. I tried to get a "First Edition" to stable up next to the "Launch Edition" but I was too slow.
To be fair, the Bronco won't be available until March 2021 at the earliest.

Nannook of the north

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 sport
Didn't feel like reading all the way through but I do think it is kinda sad that Jeep would publish commercial for a concept vehicle that you cannot even have trying to steal attention from the Bronco that you really can buy. If they so choose Ford could go up to the 3.5 ecoboost and get more torque than the 6.4 discussed here and not have to make any changes hardly at all. I used to be a V8 guy but new technology has made them all but obsolete in most circumstances. As far as my Gladiator goes the only changes I think it needs is the 4wd Auto mode, heated AND cooled seats and maybe the diesel. I will not sell my Gladiator for a Bronco but I did reserve a Bronco. I tried to get a "First Edition" to stable up next to the "Launch Edition" but I was too slow.
Jeeps have and always will have manual transfer cases... it’s a Jeep... and the rest of that is beyond trivial. They make grand Cherokees for that.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Gymguy

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hydro Blue Unlimited Rubicon
This was not a tease.

This has been through its entire testing phase and is actually, truly slated for production.

When? Somewhere between the 1st of the year and before EJS.

Real deal. Its confirmed.

How can you be so sure? If that is the case it makes sense to wait, but would hate to wait when the diesel just came out and have the hemi not happen.

The Custom Jeep Builder

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.doetschoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 392 Rubicon,. 2020 JT Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Jeep Customizer
How can you be so sure? If that is the case it makes sense to wait, but would hate to wait when the diesel just came out and have the hemi not happen.
You'll see! I have no motive to blow smoke. This comes from my contacts of many years at FCA.

Sponsored