Sponsored

KidBobot

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gladiator Mojave, 17 Sienna, 92 VW Cabriolet
Is that a regular Rubicon steel bumper? Same as the Chinese knock-offs? I'm asking because of the brush guard on top. I'm digging that top tube brush guard. Anyone know where I can source one? Doesn't have to be mopar... the Chinese knock off bumpers and components seem to be the same in terms of build quality (the finish not so much).
Sponsored

Toro34

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 JKU Sport, 15 JK Sport, 23 Mojave
Is that a regular Rubicon steel bumper? Same as the Chinese knock-offs? I'm asking because of the brush guard on top. I'm digging that top tube brush guard. Anyone know where I can source one? Doesn't have to be mopar... the Chinese knock off bumpers and components seem to be the same in terms of build quality (the finish not so much).
Mopar 82216474AA

Sarge502

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
Vehicle Showcase
Just seen this one in person since I was by the dealership. Only 2024 they had. Wish there was a black one to compare. But that trim is definitely a gun metal color which doesn't look light against other colors. But I think I stand by my opinion on it not looking as good on black at least based on the provided pics @tonywin posted. Definitely makes the gun metal look lighter against black than it does on lighter body colors.

They need something like that darker trim photoshopped version @omgoddard posted

Jeep Gladiator Updated 2024+ grille installed on my 2020 JT (temperature readings added) IMG_8317

LowAltitude

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator High Altitude
I’m wondering if I wait maybe there will be a black version vs gun metal that eventually releases. I don’t dislike my current grille, I think I’m just a victim of a good marketing team making me feel like what I currently have is old and outdated ;)

Sponsored

salvino

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GC Trailhawk/ 2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE
Occupation
Finance Guy
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing at you but that new grille looks like a 1960-1970 motel window ac unit exhaust screen.
You may have a point. But if it actually cools better, I can deal with that.

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I’m just not a fan of the new grill. The dealership by my house has a few on the lot. Something just looks off to me. Believe me, it’s not you, it me. Anyway, OP, I love your lift! Looks like metal cloak 3.5” lift kit?! Still a nice rig tho!

Stan H

First Name
Stanley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon 2021
Occupation
Safety Consultant
Put the 24 grille on my JT and I like the look. I actually didn't like it when I first saw the reveal but when I visited a local dealer it grew on me in person. I know it's not everyone's cup of tea but I was pleasantly surprised about the clearance between my winch cables and the grill now.

With the old grill it was an extremely tight fit where the cables actually pressed into the grill and it was a pain to press in and even take off. Now, the space is much larger and the cables don't even touch the grill now.

Here are some pics. Will get nicer ones eventually. Total install was about 45 seconds :LOL:

Front trail cam is in the mail.

UPDATE:
Update on initial observations regarding coolant temps. It's been over 110-115* here in PHX and with the old grille, my coolant temps have been hovering around 215-219*. With the new grille my temps have stayed below 200* in stop and go traffic along with highway driving.

I know it's a small sample but so far so good.

Jeep Gladiator Updated 2024+ grille installed on my 2020 JT (temperature readings added) IMG_0202
Jeep Gladiator Updated 2024+ grille installed on my 2020 JT (temperature readings added) IMG_0202
No bumper huh 🤔

Sponsored

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
The trim depends on model. Rubicons get the gunmetal, the Sahara's get a brighter silver for the grille. The sport and sport s aren't coming with the new grille yet so it's unknown what color they will have.