Sponsored

Very dumb question: What are those little black things on the Sport hood called?

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
They are on the top, kinda look like grab handles almost? I want to take them off and paint them and was going to look for a video of other people doing it - - until I realized I have no clue what they are called.

Sorry for the stupid question. But I would appreciate any help you guys have!
Sponsored

Phishs

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JTM, 21 JTR (traded)
They are on the top, kinda look like grab handles almost? I want to take them off and paint them and was going to look for a video of other people doing it - - until I realized I have no clue what they are called.

Sorry for the stupid question. But I would appreciate any help you guys have!
They are for the windshield to lay on and hook to when its folded down. They also have the windshield washer fluid nozzles in them.

FloridaJT6MT

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
OP
OP
Matts4313

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow

Sponsored

OP
OP
Matts4313

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow

Sponsored

redrider

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 truck 5 motorcycles
It's easy to spot those that don't read their owners manual. ;)
It's a recommended read for any new Jeep owner.
Sign of the times, friend. The lack of reading and comprehension skills these days is part of the reason I retired from teaching. When every male and female person is referred to as a guy, we are doomed. A few more generations and we will have folks throwing rocks at the moon trying to knock off a piece of cheese.

OP
OP
Matts4313

Matts4313

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Max Tow
Sign of the times, friend. The lack of reading and comprehension skills these days is part of the reason I retired from teaching. When every male and female person is referred to as a guy, we are doomed. A few more generations and we will have folks throwing rocks at the moon trying to knock off a piece of cheese.
Its amazing that you have this point of view while using technology that is advanced by the generation you are insulting.

This generation is significantly smarter than the previous, even if our grammar is bad. The next generation is even smarter (joke, I know its 'more smart'). The kids/grandkids have potential through the roof.

So you keep harping on your English lessons and/or sex-labels. We will fix the world. You decide which is more important.

(PS - Dont forget that all the Greeks you made a living off of were fluid in sex roles and mostly illiterate)
Sponsored

Last edited: