Virginia (Stafford County/Fredericksburg) Gladiators

Swayze

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
I live in Dumfries / Woodbridge but moving to Spotsy. I looked at a bunch of dealerships from Richmond all the way up to DC. I wanted to get one off the lot, so part of it was finding one configured how I wanted. I ended up going with Koons in Tyson’s corner as they gave me a great deal and were very straightforward on their pricing. I bought mine in early April when covid first started around here so I was trying to knock out more details online vs going into a bunch of dealers. I found that some would vary greatly after your arrived and Tyson’s stuck 100% to what we agreed to over email / phone calls and I appreciated that.
Sponsored

busglad

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator-Overland (Billet Silver)
Occupation
US Federal Government Sr. Manager
Hey! where did you all finally decide to buy your Gladiator and continued service with? I am looking for a decent dealer & service in F'Burg area. Just sold my JKU :-(

Thanks
Bought mine at Ourisman CDJR in Bowie, MD - best deal available after multi-state research campaign. Only 2,900 miles so I haven't serviced it yet but will do so at Safford in F'burg.

msfitone

First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR LE edition
Occupation
Adventure Seeker
Bought mine at Ourisman CDJR in Bowie, MD - best deal available after multi-state research campaign. Only 2,900 miles so I haven't serviced it yet but will do so at Safford in F'burg.
Thank You! I have serviced my JKU at Safford its been good and Ok. Thier new Jeep showroom and service center is an improvement.

Gunnuts

First Name
Lucas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Hey! where did you all finally decide to buy your Gladiator and continued service with? I am looking for a decent dealer & service in F'Burg area. Just sold my JKU :-(

Thanks
I purchased 2 vehicles from Chrysler of Culpeper. I can't say enough about them. I've test driven a lot of vehicles through them and they let you take em out by yourself for about as long as you want (put over 100 miles on one). Prices are just about impossible to beat even if you expand your search and you won't have to haggle. That being said....when I bought my Gladiator the ONLY reason I didn't go through them was because they couldn't get what I was looking for. To be fair I bought mine while everything was shut down so you were pretty limited. I called around and settled on Stafford Jeep (and I called everyone). They had the truck I was looking for in Winchester. Buying was easy. Price was great! When I went to pick it up there was a lot of additional stuff they start asking you to buy. I service my other 2 vehicles at Chrysler of Culpeper. They are awesome. Service at Stafford Jeep has a lot more volume so it takes longer. I'll probably start taking the Gladiator to COC.
Long rambling short.........go to Chrysler of Culpeper before any other place in the area. Best dealership I've ever used and we've made friends there. Serve/people, are amazing. If you can't find what you're looking for there, try to work with them first. If not, go check out Stafford Jeep. DO NOT GO TO LINDSAY even if you see what you're looking for.

busglad

First Name
Edward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator-Overland (Billet Silver)
Occupation
US Federal Government Sr. Manager
Thank You! I have serviced my JKU at Safford its been good and Ok. Thier new Jeep showroom and service center is an improvement.
Good to know - thanks...

Sponsored

DiscoSlug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gladiator; '74 PowerWagon; '86 Taco C-frame
Occupation
Drugs
In Frederick most of the time for me.

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
Ashburn area here.

Anyone in NOVA area have a stock Rubicon? I need to take a quick measurement of a stock one....my dealer sold the last ones they had.

Brentalight

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland, 2018 RAM 3500 Laramie Longhorn
Occupation
Retired Military
Just picked up my Gladiator a couple of weeks ago. I live in Fredericksburg.

msfitone

First Name
Tonya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR LE edition
Occupation
Adventure Seeker
Finally got my JTR LE edition went to Adams Jeep in MD . Very good experience

Sponsored

Roguesalt

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thought Provoker
Vehicle Showcase
Fredericksburg we meed more gladiators in the Fredericksburg jeep group
Jeep Gladiator Virginia (Stafford County/Fredericksburg) Gladiators 8E938C86-F64F-47C6-AAA9-82704AC647F0

jwilson2899

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Occupation
System Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up my JTRD Saturday. Wasn't Cheap but I waited and saved for 4 years and its now in the Driveway.

Jeep Gladiator Virginia (Stafford County/Fredericksburg) Gladiators IMG_6367

Jeep Gladiator Virginia (Stafford County/Fredericksburg) Gladiators IMG_6367
Hay, a familiar face form Nova Jeepers! Glad to see you over here too.

TOOBSOCK

First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR
Occupation
Hobby
Just moved up from NC to Ashburn. Had a nice snowy welcome. Wave if you pass me!
Jeep Gladiator Virginia (Stafford County/Fredericksburg) Gladiators 0B7D85BC-F8DC-4FB2-8594-3F1E39AC92D7

Jeep Gladiator Virginia (Stafford County/Fredericksburg) Gladiators 0DED3F32-3DCF-4261-B084-FBA791DDDF20
Sponsored