Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator 2020
Occupation
Physician
upload_2020-1-16_13-59-21.jpeg
In regard
Now that we are getting some traction on the Gladiator, more and more accessories are coming online.

What IS NOT out yet that you are still waiting for?

For me...

1. BAK Revolver X2 Tonneau Cover
https://bakflip.com/p/bak-revolver-x2-tonneau-cover/

*Saw at the show early last year. They said it was coming but no luck yet.

2. Rugged Ridge 17756.31 XHD Snorkel System
https://www.quadratec.com/p/rugged-...ladiator-jt/hi-low-mount-snorkel-system-jl-jt

3. BuiltRight Utility Rail System

https://www.builtrightind.com/jeep-gladiator-products/2020-jeep-gladiator-utility-rail-system

*Might be out. Emailed them several weeks ago but no response.

4. Reasonably priced 8.4" screen upgrade

What about you?
In regards to #3 I got a very similar molle panel from JCR off road. High quality. Came with attachments for a hi jack lift.

Importantly it also was easily mounted BEHIND the trail rail system that came with my gladiator. It fits extremely snug and have had zero issues with it.
upload_2020-1-16_13-59-21.jpeg
Sponsored

jimbom

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 6-Speed Rubicon Gator Gladiator, 2015 Infiniti Q60 6-Speed Sport Coupe (wife's, really), 2003 5-speed Honda Civic Coupe, 1960-something Jeep Gladiator (Matchbox)
Also waiting for the truck itself. I really like the BedTred liner on my Ram, but it sounds like they’ll only be offering the BedRug from now on. I’m also wanting a Bak tonneau, but again, it looks like they’ve dropped the vinyl covered hard tri-fold I like. It’s a race to see if those items will be available by the time my truck arrives.

OfiveRLAND

First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler JKUR Recon
I've suddenly been thrust into the Gladiator market as my JKUR was rear ended at a red light and anticipating totaled. I've been enjoying researching a gladiator and am now wondering if I should wait for the diesel...

Hootbro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Gladiator Rubicon
I've suddenly been thrust into the Gladiator market as my JKUR was rear ended at a red light and anticipating totaled. I've been enjoying researching a gladiator and am now wondering if I should wait for the diesel...
If you want a diesel, wait. If not, do not wait.

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
If you want a diesel, wait. If not, do not wait.
EGGZACTLY. Only the prospective buyer can determine that. No one can tell them "you should wait".
If doing a lot of towing - I may have gone diesel - I have many friends with various diesel rigs who tow a lot - campers, car haulers, whatever, and they have had both types of truck and prefer diesel for towing.
I'm sure there are other reasons, but a person has to ask THEMSELVES, how will I drive this, why do I want or need it, what will I be doing most with it. A lot to look at - initial expense, later upkeep - the emissions stuff I assume has to be taken care of on all modern highway diesels? (one friend complained about that - but it was in the end minor for him - he towed his camper across the country a lot)

So - wait or not, based on your needs, wants, specifics, budget, whatever.

one2doo

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT White Rubicon ,2018 Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins,2005 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4 Cummins, Mahindra Roxor,2018 .
I gave up on the diesel idea. Ordered a white Rubicon last Monday. I have aVM 2.8 diesel made in the same plant in my Colorado not impressed with it. Uses oil and the complete in take system is nasty oily mess. The Cummins in my Ram is great. Going to let them build the diesel a few years and see what happens.

GOT16

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sting Gray
I'm waiting for some after market soft top options.

Bought with hard top, hoping for something a little cheaper than mopar for summer soft top.
Sunrider is cool but really like the whole top down at times.

MadMan81

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I honestly don’t understand why the fob has to be so huge. My Audi fob is reasonably sized and has an integrated key. Just give those who don’t have proximity locks a separate physical key.

D489FE7E-7321-448A-81BA-C9343DB35338.jpeg
0153899A-4AE8-4213-88F4-0D5D5812807C.jpeg
Holy shit i tell myself this daily!!! My wife got a Cherokee the same day i got mine, her key-fob was half the size of mine, and instantly I was like, "dafuq?"

Sponsored

OrangeChuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk’n Gladiator
Probably fine if you weigh down the bed to counter the weight and torque on the front
Fill the bed with snow. That should get your counterweight issue solved and add mass on your side of the equation.

rolape2

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT FX4 (wifes); 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, Sport S, Max tow; 1988 Suzuki Samurai; 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio; 2004 Coachman Aurora Motorhome.
TrueTrac for the MaxTow differentials.

Richs Gladiator

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
UD 60’s from the factory and a 5.7 Hemi factory or at least on the option list

firemedic2714

First Name
Scotty P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JT Rubicon, 19 Genesis G70, 1972 Ford LTD coupe
Occupation
Firefighter / Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure if it's already been said or not, but I'm waiting on extra Trail Rail cleats that I can buy one at a time or in pairs.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Not sure if it's already been said or not, but I'm waiting on extra Trail Rail cleats that I can buy one at a time or in pairs.
Yes! I would love to be able to get more of them, But only If they come at a fair price.
Sponsored