What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS]

JCappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma, Shopping for a jeep
Thanks for the tip! I might use your routing of cables method. Do you mind sharing how it looks mounted to your rear view mirror? For me I mainly want to use it in the event of a accident. Maybe down the line I might actually do the motion detection. You can dm me if you want.
Here are a couple of pictures I just took. One is the view from the driver seat and the other is looking straight out of the middle of the front window.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20240328_151358

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] 20240328_151451

It's hidden very well and you don't even notice it's there.
Sponsored

c.schill

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT Mojave
Occupation
IT Systems Admin
Installed a set of Oracle Oculus Bi-LED lights this afternoon. Anxiously awaiting sunset this evening so I can properly aim them and do a road test. Original plan was to stick with the halogens, so the bulb heat would help with melting snow build up. But a recent drive through lake effect snow near Cleveland determined that was just wishful thinking. Might as well enjoy quality light the rest of the year if the halogens are going to freeze up anyway.

IMG_9823.jpg

IMG_9818.jpg

IMG_9820.png

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Got my annual bonus today........so I will be ordering the rest of my Metalcloak 4.5 GameChanger kit tomorrow

Zero_Accel

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Systems Engineer
LED tail lights, take 2! Swapped the WinJets for some Oracle Flush mounts, keeping hitting the old LED housings with my knee every time I used the steps.

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_9613.JPG

It would be nice if they were diffused LED's instead of the "bead" style like my old ones, and I'll miss the sequential signals, but they're much easier to work around when using the step, so I'll run them.

Winjet

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_9543.JPG

Oracle

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] IMG_9603.JPG

If they come out with a V2 with a diffused lens and sequential signals, I might swap them again.

Sempe-Fi Rubicon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR - 2018 BMW 430i
Occupation
Retired
Test fitting the new HF Roadshock Edge lights.
Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] unnamed

Sponsored

Great Offender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S - MT
I removed my center console so I could retrieve my key from under it.
How much trouble and time? I have found everything "I" have lost but I am not the first owner and regularly find things like loose change and cigarettes. He smoked Marlboro 100's but I'd like to see what else lives under there.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Yeah the space between the seats and center console is a bottomless pit

Redleg37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Gladiator Sport, 13 Wrangler Sport
Occupation
Clinical Chaplain
How much trouble and time? I have found everything "I" have lost but I am not the first owner and regularly find things like loose change and cigarettes. He smoked Marlboro 100's but I'd like to see what else lives under there.
I was able to lift it up high enough to get my keys by removing four 10mm bolts. Relatively easy, just annoying because you have to be in a different position for each of the four and the two in the back require the seats to be all the way forward. If you remove it completely there are some clips you have to undo as well as the fabric surrounding your shifter and transfer case thingy. Looks easy enough, I didn’t have to do that though.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
I have my key fob in a silicone sleeve, so it doesn't fall into the pit of never never land

Sponsored

JCappy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma, Shopping for a jeep
i installed this product on mine yesterday! a year ago i put on the bolt hood lock. there is enough room above the the cutout in the new grill section to insert the center light. in true form i, broke the red plastic lock on the oem socket and scratched the daylights out of my forearm on this finger of death!

Jeep Gladiator What did you do TO your Gladiator today? [ADMIN WARNING: NO POLITICS] unnamed

That "finger of death" tried it's best to get me a couple of times but fortunately I have been able to avoid getting bit by it......so far.

Sempe-Fi Rubicon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR - 2018 BMW 430i
Occupation
Retired
I wonder how well they compare to LP6s
JK Gear&Gadgets did a review on his channel. They seem pretty solid. I have to decide how I want to wire them up, their harness or to a voswitch. Unfortunately I have no wiring experience. Been picking through the forum and Youtube.

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
JK Gear&Gadgets did a review on his channel. They seem pretty solid. I have to decide how I want to wire them up, their harness or to a voswitch. Unfortunately I have no wiring experience. Been picking through the forum and Youtube.
Voswitch is wonderful. Send me a pm if you’d like pointers. I’ve done loads of wiring, and I have things in aux switches and Voswitch.

Sempe-Fi Rubicon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JTR - 2018 BMW 430i
Occupation
Retired
Voswitch is wonderful. Send me a pm if you’d like pointers. I’ve done loads of wiring, and I have things in aux switches and Voswitch.
Thank you so much Dan, I have your phone # can you take a call possibly Monday?

WILDHOBO

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Network Engineer
Vehicle Showcase