My control arm mounts on the frame have had a rough week. Hoping this helps a little lolTrail lift. Hell yeah.
After that kept happening, I put bolt through skids on all the Lca mounts, and the rear shock mounts.My control arm mounts on the frame have had a rough week. Hoping this helps a little lol
Smart. I’ll have to see if any of the vendors have some tomorrow. I didn’t even think of that.After that kept happening, I put bolt through skids on all the Lca mounts, and the rear shock mounts.
I bet rock hard will be there. That’s what I have. Next venture motorsports is definitely there. They make super nice weld on skids with uhmw bolted on. Tell Tyler and Dan I say hi.Smart. I’ll have to see if any of the vendors have some tomorrow. I didn’t even think of that.
Awesome!! Make sure to share some pictures!Oracle rear bumper lights should be coming in today. Starting on the exterior lighting on my truck finally.