First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
got some used Rigid D-series and Rigid Radiance lights... just waiting for these to mount them.

Jeep Gladiator What do u have coming in the mail? 1613110813954
Sponsored

Courtsm3

First Name
Kayle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Thin Blue Line
GTR lighting 7443ck front switchback LED turn signals. Well.....not in the mail. Yet.

DirtySaylor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alpine system (quadratec), DV8 rear inner fenders. Got my eyes on that Magnuson supercharger, K&N air filter, and borla exhaust as well. I'd be more motivated if these companies could order/get more stuff and have extra stock on hand. But now i'm just probably going to wait until the shortages are solved.

Sponsored

Frank...

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S 6-speed
DV8 Sill Guards
Exposed Rack cross bars
Hothead Headliner
Sport S six-speed Gladiator

nbajunkie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Wyllis
Oracle bi led lights from Morris 4x4. It's been almost 2 weeks and no update. The delivery date is 4 days away and the item hasn't shipped. I contacted customer service ,only to be told everything looks good and my order will ship within my window.

I ordered oracle fog lights from Northridge 4x4 and I received those within 4 days. Needless to say I won't make the same mistake again.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Oracle bi led lights from Morris 4x4. It's been almost 2 weeks and no update. The delivery date is 4 days away and the item hasn't shipped. I contacted customer service ,only to be told everything looks good and my order will ship within my window.

I ordered oracle fog lights from Northridge 4x4 and I received those within 4 days. Needless to say I won't make the same mistake again.
Think it might be a delay in those headlights. I got my fogs a few days later from quadratec, took a month to get the headlights. Never got a delivery date until they shipped though. I have seen on here oracle is even slightly delayed in getting their own orders out.

BalancedPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Business owner/Vibration Analyst
Rear air bags.

MadCat0911

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Software Engineer
I'm waiting on my Hauk Sports Bar. It *should* be here by the end of March. It's gonna look awesome.

Sponsored

ORACLElights

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.oraclelights.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Automotive LED Manufacturer

Hello, please let us know if you need further assistance here. I'm happy to have a manager look into this for you; although, businesses are still experiencing carrier delays in updates to the tracking portal. Feel free to DM us if we can assist, and we look forward to you receiving your lighting package.

Red-Paint

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT 2019 RS3
Occupation
Contractor
I just ordered a lock box that fits the trailer insert. I will keep my extra key fob in there. And a black US flag print that slides in front to the radiator.

Highwaystar13

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport w/ Max Tow, 2005 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Occupation
Business Quality Consultant
Just ordered new wheels, Teraflex Nomads in metallic black. Can't wait for this upgrade!
Jeep Gladiator What do u have coming in the mail? 5fac390016cf3400800065cb