What is the true lift on the Mopar kit?

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Gladiator Rubicon
Just wondering, on a Rubicon, what is the true lift with the Mopar kit? I know on JLs the Mopar lift actually raises the Wrangler 3 to 3.5 inches, is that the same on the JT or is it closer to the true 2 inches that is specified?
Sponsored

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Texas Trail
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Just wondering, on a Rubicon, what is the true lift with the Mopar kit? I know on JLs the Mopar lift actually raises the Wrangler 3 to 3.5 inches, is that the same on the JT or is it closer to the true 2 inches that is specified?
It's close to 2.5". When I put mine on along with 37" tires, I gained 4.5" of lift measured at the center of the fenders and at the pillar between the front and rear doors.

OP
OP
KDR83

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It's close to 2.5". When I put mine on along with 37" tires, I gained 4.5" of lift measured at the center of the fenders and at the pillar between the front and rear doors.
Cool thank you

canyonrat

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME
Is that measured including the 3/4" spacer you put on the fronts coils? (saw you commented that in another thread.)

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Is that measured including the 3/4" spacer you put on the fronts coils? (saw you commented that in another thread.)
Yes. It includes that measurement.

Sponsored

OP
OP
KDR83

KDR83

First Name
Krystian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
So without the spacer the lift is less than 2 inches in the front but 2.5 in the rear?

Ted Striker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
So without the spacer the lift is less than 2 inches in the front but 2.5 in the rear?
Not exactly sure. I installed the spacer in the front at the same time I installed the Mopar lift because I knew I was adding a heavy bumper and winch. But I can tell you that even with the spacer, I still have some rake.

Geoarch

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Website
swxrflab.net
Vehicle(s)
2024 JTR, Bright White AT; 2022 JTR MT (traded)
Occupation
geoarchaeologist (retired)
Yeah, I got 2.5" as well, and with 35s gained about 3.2"

chorky

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'06 TJ GE, '22 JTR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Forester
It also depends heavily on how much weight you carry and if it is always loaded or only loaded during trips. That is a big variable that can cause a 2“ difference in some cases. The MOPAR springs are the same rate as the rubicon factory springs as far as I am aware and are just a little longer.
Sponsored