Where can one order the Mopar 2" Lift kit

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
wow! awesomeness! thanks ill be checking out that site!
Iv been using your advice on getting a lift like this will ruin my ride...now you want one? Adding to my confusion brotha..haha
Sponsored

Wet_willy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, 2018 Traverse, 2013 FX4 F-150, 2008 GT500KR “King of the Road”
Can you guys post your average install price? Also will it still have a warranty if I install it myself?

canyonrat

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2005 Jeep TJ RME

Buck1ze

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GCM Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I have ordered 2 lift kits from BAM. One previously for my JK and recently for my JT. Ordered 9/23 and received 9/27/19. I have also ordered a headliner kit and floor mats from them. All arrived with no issues. Highly recommend. Usually wait until parts are advertised as free shipping. They just lowered the price on the JT lift kit, but took off the free shipping. Try SHIP50 and you might get 50% off shipping. If you put it in your cart and remove it a couple of times, they usually email you a promo code!

OP
OP
BradWatson8541

BradWatson8541

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Chevy Silverado to be traded for a JT
@canyonrat sorry for the late reply but yes everything came as ordered. Would definitely order again and it shipped fast. Some of the parts were a little jumbled in the crate but that could have been from shipping, who knows.

Sponsored

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2016 Husqvarna FE350S
I ordered mine off of eBay for $1200 shipped. Currently eBay has a $50 coupon. And this one included the plyo box. :)

NateSamJT20

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JTR LE - 18 FORD EXPEDITION MAX
could someone take a pic of the length of the control arms from the Mopar kit? from eye to eye. I think I am just going to try and build my own 2-3" lift and use Teraflex Alpine arms...... was wanting to know what the length is

also, weren't previous gen Mopar lifts made by Teraflex and just rebadged?

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Iv been using your advice on getting a lift like this will ruin my ride...now you want one? Adding to my confusion brotha..haha
@JTguy2020 hated his Mopar lift on his JL and now has done a 360. He's more confused than you were, lol.

SP25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I just got mine from Justforjeeps.com. It took less than a week to get here.

I also ordered tires from them. The 37” Nitto’s I wanted weren’t listed on the website. I took a chance and asked if they could get them, they could, came back with a price that matched lowest on Internet with free shipping. I have been dealing with Matt the sales director great customer service.

Lift cost: $1274 OTD W/ free shipping.
https://www.justforjeeps.com/mopar-jeep-gladiator-lift-kit.html

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
Not sure where anybody got that I’m getting a lift but if you can point out where I’m saying this stuff that would be awesome
@JTguy2020 hated his Mopar lift on his JL and now has done a 360. He's more confused than you were, lol.
Actually I’m not confused but thank you… yes I disliked my Mopar lift but the look of it LOOKED amazing and yes the Mopar lifted gladiator LOOKS stellar - Don’t confuse admiring someone’s LOOK assuming im purchasing something I disliked for me. Cheers mate!

ks_yeti

First Name
Colby Hett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
I just got mine from Justforjeeps.com. It took less than a week to get here.

I also ordered tires from them. The 37” Nitto’s I wanted weren’t listed on the website. I took a chance and asked if they could get them, they could, came back with a price that matched lowest on Internet with free shipping. I have been dealing with Matt the sales director great customer service.

Lift cost: $1274 OTD W/ free shipping.
https://www.justforjeeps.com/mopar-jeep-gladiator-lift-kit.html
Curious if you had to use some sort of discount code? Because right now it’s showing 1350 plus free shipping. Only asking because I’m hoping to order my lift on Monday. Shopping around this weekend for the best deal.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Not sure where anybody got that I’m getting a lift but if you can point out where I’m saying this stuff that would be awesome

Actually I’m not confused but thank you… yes I disliked my Mopar lift but the look of it LOOKED amazing and yes the Mopar lifted gladiator LOOKS stellar - Don’t confuse admiring someone’s LOOK assuming im purchasing something I disliked for me. Cheers mate!
Just having fun with you. All said in jest.

SP25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Curious if you had to use some sort of discount code? Because right now it’s showing 1350 plus free shipping. Only asking because I’m hoping to order my lift on Monday. Shopping around this weekend for the best deal.
Sent you a PM.

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2016 Husqvarna FE350S
I ordered the lift from Ebay for 1200 shipped 1 week ago and look what showed up today! Now the Gladiator needs to arrive at the dealer...

20191007_152845.jpg
Sponsored