Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Realistic Dinosaur Entertainment | Marketing | Jeeper
Vehicle Showcase
Just having fun with you. All said in jest.
OHHH OK LOL its all good. i had a feeling but just in case! and yes i'm a bit crazy and loony when it comes to my jeep parts! HA!
CHEERS MAN! :rock::beer:
Sponsored

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I ordered the lift from Ebay for 1200 shipped 1 week ago and look what showed up today! Now the Gladiator needs to arrive at the dealer...

20191007_152845.jpg
AWESOMENESS! TAKE BEFORE AND AFTER PICS! THE LIFT WILL LOOK AMAZING! it did on my JL but exactly one year to the date it went 'ka'poootz! on me. so i traded for my GLAD!

JT_Jeff

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JK Rubicon, 2016 Husqvarna FE350S
I picked up my Gladiator Rubicon on Saturday and had 35s put on it. I like it so much I am not going to lift it now. If anyone wants mine it is listed in the marketplace. You must be able to come get it because I won't ship it...heck, I can barely move the box. ;)

JTguy2020

First Name
Glenn
Threads
Reaction score
Website
raptoreventsflorida.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I picked up my Gladiator Rubicon on Saturday and had 35s put on it. I like it so much I am not going to lift it now. If anyone wants mine it is listed in the marketplace. You must be able to come get it because I won't ship it...heck, I can barely move the box. ;)
awesomeness congratulations… Send pictures of your ruby and you will have no problem selling this lift!!!

RavensEyeOffroad

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Serious question.....
When did Jeep guys start having it “installed” by the dealer?
I must be getting old because I do it myself. Always thought that was part of the whole Jeep thing. Self-sufficient. Seems like the trails are full of folks just throwing dollars at everything.
Not to be negative, but more to light a fire under lazy folks to do it yourself and not just fill the trails with bought rigs built by mechanics.
You can build it, install it, or ask for help to learn it and then help the next guy.
That’s the Jeep thing.
(And it does not void the part warranty to install yourself)
I'm with you. I'd never pay someone else to install a lift for me unless it required fabrication, welding or cutting. We used to have an awesome dealer and they let me use their tools and lift to install a lift on my Rubicon back in 2004. It was awesome. Sadly they aren't around any longer.
Sponsored