Sponsored

What JT owners live in the Midwest states? Check in.

the-dude-abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020
St Louis area here. Ordered LE white from Spencer. D1 waiting for build start with a "ship" date of 5/30.

I'm selling my 2014 ram 1500 on carvana. Haven't decided if I'm flying up to IA and driving back yet. May just have them ship her to my house.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Pat2Alaska

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
St Louis area here. Ordered LE white from Spencer. D1 waiting for build start with a "ship" date of 5/30.

I'm selling my 2014 ram 1500 on carvana. Haven't decided if I'm flying up to IA and driving back yet. May just have them ship her to my house.
Welcome!

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
@TheITGuy come join the thread. Also check out the Great Lakes as we've been adopted by them. I'm an IT guy in Le Mars, IA.
Thanks @Pat2Alaska . I'm actually in Sioux City :CWL:. Been thinking about trading up to a Gladiator due to the horrible service we've gotten at the Honda dealer here.

OP
OP
Pat2Alaska

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Jedi
Thanks @Pat2Alaska . I'm actually in Sioux City :CWL:. Been thinking about trading up to a Gladiator due to the horrible service we've gotten at the Honda dealer here.
If you do, deal with @spenchey at Motor Inn in Spirirt Lake. He'll give you the best deal!

Sponsored

spenchey

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
spencer heywood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
every gladiator you could want
Right in my back yard

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
i will also vouch for Spencer, been a peach to work with. Fast answering questions, answering ALL of my questions. Quick with communication, just a good guy, glad he's here.

OP
OP
Pat2Alaska

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Jedi
@Camper come join the group! Is yours on a truck yet? I see you went to the Great Lakes group too!

Camper

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE (on order)
@Camper come join the group! Is yours on a truck yet? I see you went to the Great Lakes group too!
On the truck yet?? You’re funny!! And what’s funnier than that is today's my official est. ship day, it was assigned almost 3 weeks ago, I’ve really been looking forward to this day. But I checked with the dealer this morning and yep, I’m still D1 status. Crazy to me is my dealer sold a total of 5 Launch Editions. Some have already shipped and will be here next week. I was the first to order, I have the lowest VON, the Lowest VIN and I'm still in D1 status. Normally an extra week or 2 for delivery would not bother me. But we leave June 1st for a 3 week camping trip and I’m just coming to realize our Gladiator will NOT be coming with us.
Did I mention I’m in D1 status??

Sponsored

OP
OP
Pat2Alaska

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT Jedi
On the truck yet?? You’re funny!! And what’s funnier than that is today's my official est. ship day, it was assigned almost 3 weeks ago, I’ve really been looking forward to this day. But I checked with the dealer this morning and yep, I’m still D1 status. Crazy to me is my dealer sold a total of 5 Launch Editions. Some have already shipped and will be here next week. I was the first to order, I have the lowest VON, the Lowest VIN and I'm still in D1 status. Normally an extra week or 2 for delivery would not bother me. But we leave June 1st for a 3 week camping trip and I’m just coming to realize our Gladiator will NOT be coming with us.
Did I mention I’m in D1 status??
Oh, that sucks. Mine has been built for at least four days, still waiting on a rail car.... My vacation starts on the 1st of June too! Patience isn’t my strong suit.......

GLADI8R

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
Checking in from Tulsa. Mine shipped in May 6th and I purchased it May 7th from dealer. Been in and out of the shop for last couple of weeks getting lift, bumper, winch and lights. Love every minute I get to spend in it.

Jeep Left.jpg

Jeep left quarter.jpg

Jeep front.jpg

Jeep front quarter.jpg

lucky7t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JK Rubicon 4dr, 15 JK Sport 4dr
Checking in from Tulsa. Mine shipped in May 6th and I purchased it May 7th from dealer. Been in and out of the shop for last couple of weeks getting lift, bumper, winch and lights. Love every minute I get to spend in it.
OKC here . Great looking truck

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Jeep Left.jpg

Jeep left quarter.jpg

Jeep front.jpg

Jeep front quarter.jpg
BADASS! did you notice anything with the steering before/after putting the smittybilt xrc on there? I love the look, but at 155 lbs its a beast, just not sure of adverse effects.

I really want to come home from deercamp with an 8 pointer sitting on top of that rack, lol