Sponsored

What JT owners live in the Midwest states? Check in.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Checking in from St. Louis....picked up mine two weeks ago...barely fits into the garage so need a bigger shed!!!

Only done some minor stuff since pic...stubby antenna, front window tint, soft tri-fold tonneau...

IMG_0561.jpg

Sponsored

the-dude-abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020
Checking in from St. Louis....picked up mine two weeks ago...barely fits into the garage so need a bigger shed!!!

Only done some minor stuff since pic...stubby antenna, front window tint, soft tri-fold tonneau...

IMG_0561.jpg
Very nice. Still waiting for my white LE to make its way to Iowa so I can drive up from STL to pick it up. It's in a rail transfer yard somewhere in IL right now.

DaytonOhioGladiator

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Dayton, OH. Don't have mine yet, as I ordered it on Monday. I do have a VIN already, but the combo of manual trans and Granite Crystal gray don't make things promising for a lot of summer cruising this year.

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Dayton, OH. Don't have mine yet, as I ordered it on Monday. I do have a VIN already, but the combo of manual trans and Granite Crystal gray don't make things promising for a lot of summer cruising this year.
checkout great lakes rally thread too.

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Also order a granite 6 speed. I like your style.:like:

Sponsored

homerun

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 XJ, 2004 Ford Ranger, 2013 Subaru Impreza, 1996 HD Springer Softtail, past jeep 1995 YJ
Nice! How's your's coming along? Any ETA?
Ordered 6/6/19. D status 6/8/19. Been there ever since. Not to upset yet, pretty sure some guys that ordered LE on 4/4/19 are still C or st least D.

Scottism

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited
Anyone in here from Nebraska yet? I'm waiting on Hydro Blue orders to open up and will be ordering from Spencer.

Murgatroid

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
RN
Vehicle Showcase
Since the first post here moved to the Great Lakes group, I'll get us started. I currently live in Le Mars, Iowa Firecracker Red LE on the way.
By-the-way Iowa has been adopted by the Great Lakes Region and they are planning periodic get-togethers. Checkout that thread.
Ordered my Gladiator Sport S on June 11th, did some asking around and got my vin number and told that it was scheduled to be built the week of July 8th. Is there someplace to go to track with the vin number. I only got the info I got by going to customer service on their web site and getting an email.
Bill

tanman

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Dodge Avenger, Used to own 2006 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Ordered my Gladiator Sport S on June 11th, did some asking around and got my vin number and told that it was scheduled to be built the week of July 8th. Is there someplace to go to track with the vin number. I only got the info I got by going to customer service on their web site and getting an email.
Bill
what color?

OP
OP
Pat2Alaska

Pat2Alaska

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Hydro-Blue Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
IT Jedi
Bill
Best luck I had was straight from my dealer but you could call Jeep Customer Care at 877-426-5337 and give them the last 8 of your VIN.
Sponsored