What's more rare on the road?

Bulldog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon 2018 JLU Rubicon wife’s ride
Occupation
Smitty/land lord
I would think that the LE would ultimately be the rarest.
Sponsored

Orange01z28

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sport S
I see High Altitudes the least, followed by Overlands. Sport S, Mojave’s, and Rubicon’s are everywhere

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
The sport s max tow hardtop in white with LEDs that goes OTD for under 40K is the rarest. Because they don't exist. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
From what i saw here, central ohio; when the gladiators came out they were almost exclusively rubicons. This went on for quite a while, then the sport S started showing up as well. Then came the mohave, overland... now the 80th anniversary models and Willys

ibought a willys, but these only started to show up recently.

I have seen some altitude but not many.

i see a lot of rubicons, mohave, sport S, overland...

I would say the altitude is the most “rare”
And the Willys for now, but i think they are going to be more plentiful as production of that trim ramps up.

i agree with the above, a soft top sport (crank windows) manual is not common either

Tuggernuts

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Occupation
Truck driver
Mostly sports and Overlands followed closely by Rubicons in Pa. Yes Mojave are not common, but mine is nice, with options leather, bed liner , tow , Selectrac AWD and some safety and listed at $55,000. The most rare Gladiator is the Blue Mojave with an undamaged RSI cap on it, just
9D0DB6DE-572F-495E-9C43-8A85FB365045.jpeg
saw one near Bally Pa!
That's exactly what I ordered. Should be here any day.

Sponsored

wchevron

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR, 2020 JLU
Mostly sports. An occasional Overland. I only average seeing about 1 Gladiator a week. If I see two, it's a lot.

redrider

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1 truck 5 motorcycles
Mostly overlands around the Charlotte, Concord, Kannapolis, Lake Norman area of North Carolina, that and Rubicon's. I have a saw a few sports and talked to about 8 people with sports and am yet to find someone with a Max Tow. Only saw one other Gator colored one and he copied my build which is fine by me.
Sound like you have a "Poser infestation". Quarantine the area and eradicate at once. Ha Ha. Merry Christmas to All.

OP
OP
Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

Snzzbry_Ovrlnd

First Name
Lin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Army
Vehicle Showcase
I would think that the LE would ultimately be the rarest.
I agree that the Launch Edition would be the rarest, but I was regarding the common trim packages.

Alans17

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
I’ve probably seen fewer than 10 in the past couple of months, but it’s been mostly sports and Overlands. I’ve never seen one parked (besides mine and one other) so I haven’t been close anough to see every option they had. For that matter, maybe fewer than 20% of the Wranglers I see are Rubicon, either. (North of DFW)

As for colors - mostly black and white. I met one guy with a Gobi like mine, but he’s a professional installer and went from a vanilla sport S to 37s, air lockers, etc. I saw a Rubicon punkn going 50 in a 35 so I wasn’t able to catch up, but it sure was cool.

Sponsored

timwiller

First Name
tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 J-3600 Gladiator. 2021 Willys Sport
Occupation
retired
2021 Willy's Edition Gladiator. [base model, manual windows..excuse me !] my dealer had 2 and there hasn't been another at any of the three dealers in my area. in ten years they will be worth more without all the bells and whistles that cause all the complaints and issues. when you have to insure your Chinese electronics that's an issue!! by the way, aftermarket suspension mods $$$ are not recoverable. ask the FSJ guys [me].

runs perfect as is. its a blue one.

JustEnoughEssentialParts.!!! thankyou

Last edited:

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fiat 124 Spider, 2023 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
I agree that the Launch Edition would be the rarest, but I was regarding the common trim packages.
Wasn't the Launch Edition just a Rubicon with a special plaque and an exorbitant price?

KurtP

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S/C Mojave
Occupation
Only Fans Content Creator
This might just be me, but I feel like the most rare of the Gladiator models Sport, Sport S, Overland, and Rubicon, is the Overland. I know the Mojave and the High Altitude are probably the most rare, but I see those as ultra-high end specially JTs. I could be wrong, but I was just wondering what everyone else thought. I see tons of Rubicons and Sports( S), but rarely an Overland. What does everyone else see on the road?
Jeep Gladiator What's more rare on the road? download
i like that color.

SuburbanGP88

First Name
Willy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Retired
Lots of Rubicon and Willy in the dealer showrooms that I've been to. But on the road... mostly Rubicons with all the Rubicon parts torn out and changed. What a waste. Just buy a Sport or Willy's and change the parts if you are going to do that.

Haven't seen any Overland or Mojave at all here.