Sponsored

When Will The Sport S be Available

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Explorer Sport Track, 04 Suzuki VL800, 06 Lincoln Zephyr, 16 Jeep Renegade
Ok so I want the Sport S for the extras over the Sport when it's available I'm adding Tow Package, Cold Weather Group, and Alpine Sound System. But when can I order this thing???????
Sponsored

Jtoby555

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 jk unlimited 2020 jt
Should be able to know. The s looks to be an add on package to the sport

Ichthus

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 Gobi JTR, 20 Bikini Willys JLU, 18 GC Overland
Occupation
Pilot
In fact, it seems the S can be ordered now, while the base Sport may not yet be available.

OP
OP
Nick

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'll have to stop by my dealer and see. Last I talked to her it was only the Launch that they could order. That was two weeks ago. Thanks

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
I'll have to stop by my dealer and see. Last I talked to her it was only the Launch that they could order. That was two weeks ago. Thanks
Ordering opened up yesterday. I would recommend that if your dealer still tells you she is not able to order I would find another dealer. I placed mine today.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nick

Nick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks I'll give her the benefit of the doubt and say she was out sick and didn't know.

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Ordering opened up yesterday. I would recommend that if your dealer still tells you she is not able to order I would find another dealer. I placed mine today.
It must not be open for everyone. We would be hearing a lot more about them. I'd give the dealer's until May 1st and then employ that strategy

bangolia

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU
It must not be open for everyone. We would be hearing a lot more about them. I'd give the dealer's until May 1st and then employ that strategy
It’s my understanding that they are open for everyone just most dealers don’t know to look. It’s not like there was an fca announcement dealers just stumbled across it and word started to spread. If they say it’s not open just ask them to look again because in fact is open. Disclaimer, I’m not a dealer and I have not checked every dealer, it’s just every dealer who is on here who seems to care about their customers have reported it’s open. I have a build order sheet and a VON from today (non launch edition).

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass
Vehicle Showcase
The order banks are officially open, so nothing should be stopping you from ordering it. Make sure they select sold order and type all your customer information in the form. Then the dealership can submit the order. I have already have three ordered for my customers, and should have at least 4 or 5 more orders this week. They are going like hotcakes.

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
The order banks are officially open, so nothing should be stopping you from ordering it. Make sure they select sold order and type all your customer information in the form. Then the dealership can submit the order. I have already have three ordered for my customers, and should have at least 4 or 5 more orders this week. They are going like hotcakes.
Are you able to add advanced safety to a sport s? My dealer said the system wouldn’t let her

Sponsored

RedTRex

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU / 2014 WK2 Diesel
Are you able to add advanced safety to a sport s? My dealer said the system wouldn’t let her
According to the order guide yes it is an available option but you must add AJ1 Safety Group before you can add the ALP Advanced Safety Group

Moonridge

First Name
Hayden
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, Jeep Compass
Vehicle Showcase
As of right now here are the options. You can't get it for a sport yet.

Screenshot_20190426-211633.png
Sponsored