Sponsored

Where do you guys keep parts?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30519
  • Start date
  • Watchers 4

Deleted member 30519

Where do you guys keep stock parts? I have all this stock suspension stuff in the garage but I'm running out of space with everything else in here. I have 5 of my OEM wheels in the shed so I was thinking about putting everything in the shed since gas shocks can be explosive. I also have 4 oem springs with the steering stabilizer.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Storage unit, along with my tools and other stuff until I get a new house with a shop or garage.

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Part of back seat is bolted to 2Ă—12s as a hillbilly loveseat. :CWL: Front bumper screwed to back wall of shed other parts stacked by it. I'm keeping the back "jump" seat in attic of shed with rest of back seat area parts. Spare set of tires and rims stacked up in shed.

anavrinIV

First Name
Chaz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mazdaspeed3, 1956 F100
Occupation
Engineer
I keep mine (when I have them) on the highest shelves I can put in the garage. There are wheel racks on amazon that are good for extra sets - stores them vertically and compact out of the way. Suspension parts are pretty easy, they fit pretty compact. I put up the shelves shown below, the small one has all manner of tools, the larger one is miscellaneous. I also have a full 2-car width 4' deep shelf over the garage door where I keep things I rarely need to access (requires an 8' ladder to reach)

1124181925.jpg

Sponsored

JohnFinx

First Name
Fin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
sites.google.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 1988 Cherokee , 1969 Plymouth Satellite Conv
Occupation
Telecom engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Barn. Along with parts for the Satellite, Cherokee, lawnmower, tractor, chainsaws, house, four or five past cars (I need to have a yard sale), and a couple robots.

Bucephalus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gladiator/ 20 AMG GLB 35/ 02 Ranger/ 06 BMW M3
Occupation
Laboratory and Medical Supplies
Storage unit 2 blocks from home.

Sponsored