Sponsored

Which Auxiliary Switch Control for the EcoDiesel?

21JTRUBI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Diesel
This is definitely what I had in mind at first, but being in an area relatively new to me I haven’t really figured out where to get some aluminum cut out here. I was going to mock up a CAD design and send it out to send/cut/send, but didn’t get around to it.

I wanted to extend it out over the abs lines there, and hopefully find a bolt underneath that I could fab an arm to support the floating weight over the abs lines. That way I could add my blue sea goodies that I have on my plate. So ideally I think the best bracket that could be made for the diesel would be one in your location, but with the bigger real-estate of my plate if you want to run bus bars and constant power fuses.
[/QUOTE

I am thinking about relocating the windshield washer fill line closer to the radiator and using the space next to the master cylinder for the remaining items. Plenty of existing bolts to use for mounting…… or possibly a second tier in the existing location. I’ll add some pictures when I get some more time to try a few options to make sure everything will fit.
Sponsored

Last edited: