Sponsored

who is getting the bluetooth speaker?

are you interested in the bluetooth speaker?

• Total voters

Michael Harris

First Name
ichael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Gladiator, Ram 3500
Love to see a good picture of behind your back seats with no speaker in the middle. Never seen a good, clear picture of that. Must be another storage section.
I do have the big sub woofer in the middle of the back seat area
Sponsored

PsyRN

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray JTR, 2016 Bonneville T120 Black
if you don't get the speaker out the gate, can you add it later, assuming you bought the upgraded sound system? like as in a x-mas/birthday gift?

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
if you don't get the speaker out the gate, can you add it later, assuming you bought the upgraded sound system? like as in a x-mas/birthday gift?
I highly doubt that you will be able to do that. I would be astounded if they left a wire back there for the speaker. May fall under the category of wishful thinking. I may be wrong here, but almost willing to bet that there’s no wire back there.

jhunter

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Overland White
My JT Overland came with the Bluetooth speaker. However, I am not having any luck pairing it to my iPhone 7. I am pretty sure it is user error. Has anyone done this yet? If yes, any tips? Documentation is a bit scarce.
Found a PDF version of the JT manual online. Followed the pairing steps precisely with two different iPhones (7 and 8 Plus). Still, no luck getting it to pair. Has anyone else got it to work?

sbetts

First Name
SB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 StingGray Rubicon
Has anyone listened to this speaker? What do you think of it? Decent sound quality or a waste of space & money?

Sponsored

Jamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Overland
My JT Overland came with the Bluetooth speaker. However, I am not having any luck pairing it to my iPhone 7. I am pretty sure it is user error. Has anyone done this yet? If yes, any tips? Documentation is a bit scarce.

Ever get it paired ?

amadeuscc

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU Saharah, 2016 Renegade Trail Hawk
I highly doubt that you will be able to do that. I would be astounded if they left a wire back there for the speaker. May fall under the category of wishful thinking. I may be wrong here, but almost willing to bet that there’s no wire back there.
I do not have the speaker but here are pictures of where it would be and am just guessing that the harness above is where it would connect.

20190605_165810.jpg

20190605_165804.jpg

Sponsored

The Acme Company

First Name
jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE 2018 JLUR
I tried to pair mine tonight with no luck. I’ll spend some time tomorrow after work to see if I can figure it out. I’ll post if I can get it working!

BosRacing

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL, 2018 MegaCab, 2020 Gladiator
I was actually thinking that the speaker that is in the JT will possibly be made by Beats, Alpine, or Harmon/Kardon we know FCA has had a a relationship with all of them and JEEP isn't making a speaker. All of those manufacturers have some sort of bluetooth speaker as well, just a quick re-package. Plus I don't see them making a crapy one if they want it to sell.
It's made by Alpine

Has anyone listened to this speaker? What do you think of it? Decent sound quality or a waste of space & money?
Yes, it sounds great!

Has anyone successfully paired with this speaker?
Yes, paired with an iPhone7

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
I do not have the speaker but here are pictures of where it would be and am just guessing that the harness above is where it would connect.

20190605_165810.jpg

20190605_165804.jpg
I am guessing that gets us pretty close. There must be some sort of two-piece dock system that goes below that plug system. 1. Dock, 2. Speaker itself. Anyone have photos on the speaker system without the speaker in the way?