Wife hates gladiator

tbaker

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 silver Jeep gladiator rubicon
Who cares what the neighbors think I have never ask the neighbors if I could buy anything and it’s like my son told hi mother dad’s going to do what he wants regardless of what you say or do so go buy it already and post it in the just took delivery page so we can see it and have the wife tied up laying in the bed of your new gladiator
Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Well- her side is-
She hates its looks lol
Doesn’t want to get rid of her 4Runner, my commuter or the newer truck. See- it’s really that I’m a caraholic that’s the true reason lol!! She says the neighs will think we’re crazy. She wants a bit first. God I don’t want a boat!!
Doesn’t want to get rid of the o
Hmmmm. I amend prior comment. Wife Deserves two real date nights, one respectable plant in the yard, planted by you to symbolize the new respectable beginning of your growing continuing maturing love and total comprehensive devotion to her, and at least five gifts spread out to demonstrate longevity of your undying appreciation. Oh, and she loves you precisely because you are a Caraholic, so there's a reminder for that in this solution that she suddenly comes to realize. It's all good bro. Send a pic when you get you JT. :like:

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase
Who cares what the neighbors think...have the wife tied up laying in the bed of your new gladiator
You got one of these wraps on your tailgate?

Nov13HornetSignsMolly.jpg

PDiddy

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Architectural Illustrator
I originally did not bring up the Gladiator to my wife , because I thought she wouldn't like it. When I did show it to here, she was like, that's sick!, and I was like, Oh yeah, I'm getting a Gladiator!.

Sponsored

DirkG

First Name
Dirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Sport S
Well- her side is-
She hates its looks lol
Doesn’t want to get rid of her 4Runner, my commuter or the newer truck. See- it’s really that I’m a caraholic that’s the true reason lol!! She says the neighs will think we’re crazy. She wants a bit first. God I don’t want a boat!!
Doesn’t want to get rid of the o
Mike, not sure if you answered this, but if she's driving her 4Runner and you want a Gladiator, why not trade in your truck, which is I'm assuming the GMC (God I hope not the Crosstek), and get a JT?

OP
OP
Caraholic

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81’ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ‘18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
Mike, not sure if you answered this, but if she's driving her 4Runner and you want a Gladiator, why not trade in your truck, which is I'm assuming the GMC (God I hope not the Crosstek), and get a JT?
That’s in the realm- problem is it’s such a new truck.... that’s the likely scenario

OP
OP
Caraholic

Caraholic

First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81’ Cherokee,20' GMC AT4, ‘18 4Runner, cross-trek
Occupation
professional big dumb animal.........
Looks a lot like my Kathy..... See you on the trails
Hey thanks all who laughed and beat me up in this post, it’s all about the laughs I have through it all- I hope you all find the same humor in it!
Sponsored