First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Brewery
What’s the biggest tires we can fit without a lift?
Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club 11EEF22B-4E76-452B-8AAF-E9383BFA6D72
Sponsored

kbros

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kwbcancerblog.blogspot.com
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Willys diesel; 05 HD Fatboy
Occupation
ski bum
Five weeks, 5000 miles and $5000 in aftermarket mods, and we're just getting started. It's Jeep thing.
Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_0762
Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club IMG_0764

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
Was getting some weird glare out there, hopefully these fit the bill. Can try to take some more if this isn't what you were asking. No problem.

Can't decide if I want to remove, relocate or leave alone the "jeeps" yet so staying put for now. Trail badge can stay put. Not to mention what my plan for the tailgate holes would be...

yes, fyi the tailgate "jeep" leaves holes when removed if unaware. Good fixes out there though, creative people on this forum.

Jeep should make a hood stamped with "WILLYS" on it. That would be a true throwback to me. (I know... much cheaper to put a $3 decal on it). If Chevy and Ford can stamp tailgates I think FCA/Stellanis or whoever they are now can throw in some more throwback.

Sleighman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Retired LEO
Vehicle Showcase
W
Jeep should make a hood stamped with "WILLYS" on it. That would be a true throwback to me. (I know... much cheaper to put a $3 decal on it). If Chevy and Ford can stamp tailgates I think FCA/Stellanis or whoever they are now can throw in some more throwback.
85-89 USMC. Started with Jeep M151 then went to Hummers. All numbers and letters were painted on. Nothing stamped. That being said it would be awesome to have the hood stamped.

Sponsored

Sleighman

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
Occupation
Retired LEO
Vehicle Showcase
3000 miles as of yesterday. Did a wash and wax (Meguiars Ultimate Liquid wax. The amount of water that is held in every joint on Jeeps is amazing. After drying it I used the leaf blower to blow out everything before waxing. The shade this morning doesn't really show of the shine but it's super smooth now. Maybe later today I can get one in the sun.
Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club 20210408_074035

Last edited:

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
That's a beauty, @Sleighman ! I was really torn between Snaz and Sarge for mine. That's a gorgeous color on the Willys package.

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Five weeks, 5000 miles and $5000 in aftermarket mods, and we're just getting started. It's Jeep thing.
Those wheels look great!

Slojo

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JK Unlimited X, 2011 Grand Cherokee, 2016 Colorado Z 71
W

85-89 USMC. Started with Jeep M151 then went to Hummers. All numbers and letters were painted on. Nothing stamped. That being said it would be awesome to have the hood stamped.

Army 1984 - 2008. Late 40s Kaiser Willys
Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club Kaiser willys late 40s

Sponsored

Ponchomid

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
Question: since I’m a new Jeeper and this is my first real 4wd vehicle; how much “wheel’n” can my stock Willys do? I’ve seen videos of the JTR pulling off some sic stuff, but I haven’t been able to find anything showing the Willys off-roading it. Anyone have any pics, videos, or just stories?

IamAlan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Snazzberry Willys
Occupation
Retired
Or 3-D stencil font letters?

Blue Ridge

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys in sarge green
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Pet shop owner
Question: since I’m a new Jeeper and this is my first real 4wd vehicle; how much “wheel’n” can my stock Willys do? I’ve seen videos of the JTR pulling off some sic stuff, but I haven’t been able to find anything showing the Willys off-roading it. Anyone have any pics, videos, or just stories?
How intense of off-roading are you planning? A stock Sport is a very capable vehicle, but if you're serious about tackling the toughest terrains things like sway bar disco make a huge difference.

Imacb278

First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Willys
I agree with you. But I needed a better offset for fatter tires. I went with Morphic wheels from quadratech. Copy of the Willys wheel. This is what Jeep should have done with that wheel. 17x8.5 with +10 Offset. Perfect with 285/75/17 also marked 34 x 11.5.
Jeep Gladiator WILLYS Edition Gladiator JT Club Kaiser willys late 40s
You got a spacer lift on that bad boy?
Sponsored