Sponsored

Would love to see Jeeps that are owned by women!

mtudb24

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineering Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Well, not exactly a woman owned JT, but my daughter who starts drivers training next year has already claimed the Gladiator as her Vehicle. Whenever we go for a ride, she's the one putting the top back, pulling out the rear window and C pillar content etc.. So I guess we'll see. My son is content with his 2005 Chevy ZR2 blazer. :)
Jeep Gladiator Would love to see Jeeps that are owned by women! Shelby with Gladiator
Jeep Gladiator Would love to see Jeeps that are owned by women! Shelby with Gladiator
Jeep Gladiator Would love to see Jeeps that are owned by women! 2005 ZR2 Blazer
Sponsored

Shaqeroni

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator & 2021 Jeep JL Wrangler
Occupation
Retired LEO
This old Jeep pretty much belongs to my wife. She drives it more than I do and loves driving the manual transmission! I've dropped about $3k into it to spruce it up a bit over the last few weeks with a new lift, bumpers, winch, and other goodies. She runs/drives like new. It's an 08 with 154k miles on it.

Our kids are old enough that we'll lose the 15 passenger Transit van she drives now and will order her a JLU sport with a manual, hopefully in Hydro Blue. She insists on the manual.

Super-cool looking. Love the front bumper.

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JT Rubi, 18 JLU Rubi, 2008 JKU Rubi, 07 Vette
Super-cool looking. Love the front bumper.
Thanks! It's nice. It's a Rugged Ridge Arcus. I wish I'd known about it when I bashed my stock front bumper a year or so ago. I would have gone this route and saved a couple bucks! It is very light, too, and the winch plate is solid. I wasn't sure about the big hooks, but in person I think they look better than in pictures.

Got a free set of floor liners as an incentive, too! They probably retail for around a hundred bucks and they are as nice as I've seen.

spectre6000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
pending
We're in a bit of an odd situation right now. I'm the primary car guy, and have historically had as many as three special interest cars at a time. My wife is also a car guy though. We ordered her a 2016 JKUR. Due to completely not going anywhere at all and both working from home for the last year and a half, we were having a hard time keeping all the vehicles on the road enough to keep batteries charged, tires inflated, etc. We sold the hobby vehicle (REALLY not getting driven) and my daily (payments), and we're down to just her Jeep. So I guess it's my daily too at the moment. As soon as the 22s come out, and there's a color I like, I'll probably order one under the assumption that we'll likely get to start going places again once my daughter is vaccinated (hoping for February).

GOCAMPN

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Disabled Military Retired
The best of both worlds, the yin to my yang, a daily and a rolling insurance claim, mine and hers! Haha.

I enjoy hand detailing my own cars and I just finished my wife's JL. Thought it looked funny all tidied up next to my JT that I just took out.

0728211817a_HDR.jpg

Sponsored

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired Navy, Engineer DoD
This is my wife’s 2021 Willy’s that she ordered with Snazberry, tan interior, and tan top. Makes my Granite crystal Rubi look boring! She just ordered new bumpers and flat fenders for it so add that to my ”To do list”. Also added a pic of our recently departed 2007 Sahara that caused the Jeep bug in her. Glad it went to a good home! If you ask her they are all hers so I included them all!

D8936321-CA13-4E45-917B-B682A4902FD3.jpeg

4B80F0E1-443F-4646-9024-B5BDCE226BF3.jpeg

E3693FA4-AE39-4A60-910C-7430A3F3C000.jpeg

JCstud21

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Jeep JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
My wife and her new JTR! Just put the wheels and tires on and tinted the windows. Going to lift it soon but kind of liking the no lift look!!
Jeep Gladiator Would love to see Jeeps that are owned by women! LynAndJee
Sponsored