Sponsored

Would you drive this

Sponsored

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
I blame Nitto and Interco... Why the hell do they make tires in those sizes?
Because there are a lot of ghettoass people out there with more money than brains. I don't blame the company, they just want money, they obviously knew there would be a market for these. Gross.

Indavis01

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2016 Volvo Xc90 Polestar
Occupation
Finder of bad stuff and people.
Vehicle Showcase
The lifted one is ugly, but still functional, 4wd, have a set of off-road rims and tires and then you are good- one set for clubbin, one set for offroading. No difference there between people who have a set for normal driving and a set they throw on for mudding. The orange one is crap. useless as a truck, the 4wd is useless and the you cant use that truck for anything. That being said, to each his own, at least he's fully committed.

zuke

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator, 2015 JKU, 2006 TJ, 2021 Bronco BL
Because there are a lot of ghettoass people out there with more money than brains. I don't blame the company, they just want money, they obviously knew there would be a market for these. Gross.
True enough, But it diminishes my respect for a company when they will intentionally manufacture a product knowing it is totally unsuitable for it's purported purpose, Those tires will not be suitable for mud or rocks, and if used for such purpose will likely allow severe damage to the rims.

Leave this kinda crap to the Asian tire companies.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
True enough, But it diminishes my respect for a company when they will intentionally manufacture a product knowing it is totally unsuitable for it's purported purpose, Those tires will not be suitable for mud or rocks, and if used for such purpose will likely allow severe damage to the rims.

Leave this kinda crap to the Asian tire companies.
You have to remember a good portion of our Jeeps are street queens that will never see dirt or gravel, let alone trails or rocks. Mine is mostly going to be road as a DD but may see some light trails. While I would never never do this to my truck it's perfectly in line with what some others want. I hate it, but nothing against the company. They're in the business of making tires, no one said those tires were specific for a Jeep or Gladiator, it just happened to fit the size of that rim that someone trashed the truck with. But I guess if you want to hate them go for it :P

ACAD_Cowboy

First Name
Francis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 jkur
So i hope everyone realizes that the orange truck is pure vapor, draw a line between the hubs and notice there's an engine block in the way.

And while you may be complaining about why do they make ghettoass tires in that size, someone else is complaining about why do they make crackerass tires in that size, aint good for nothing and so damn loud.

In the end i dont care what you do with your ride because at the end of the day it wont matter once i find what i need off it in the salvage yard.

Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
To each his own, America, it's your build, cool, etc. I'm for all these builds on here in general. Everyone who thinks they know what looks real good, check your yearbook photos!

NASHVILLE SKYLINE: Waylon Jennings’ “America”

by chet flippo 4/3/2003

... he remembered a song he had been carrying around with him for years. It was “America,” by Sammy Johns.

“It wasn’t just flag waving,” Jennings wrote. “It was talking about the ideals we had fought for and the blunders committed in their name and the honor that lay behind our national character. I found the song again and listened to it with a decade’s distance. I changed the melody. … I even made a video to go with it, a forerunner of the way music would be watched as well as listened to from then on.” The video is a quiet statement of pride in America, and it’s very moving to this day to watch.

As far as I know, “America” was the closest thing to a political statement that Waylon Jennings ever made. And I don’t think any song he recorded meant more to him than did “America.”

It came out in 1984, the same year that Lee Greenwood’s “God Bless the USA” also debuted. As a personal matter, I feel “America” is a far more eloquent statement. Rather than being a manifesto, “America” is a ballad to this land and her people. It acknowledges this country’s challenges and problems but it also celebrates those things that make America unique.

Jeep Gladiator Would you drive this tumblr_p77nwguSlN1siki6jo1_1280

America
Waylon Jennings
Some have said, down through history
If you last it's a mystery
But I guess they don't know, what they're talking about
From the mountains down to the sea
You've become such a habit with me
America, America

Well I come from, down around Tennesee
But the people in California
Are nice to me, America
It don't matter where I may roam
Tell you people that it's home sweet home
America, America

And my brothers are all black and white, yellow too
And the red man is right, to expect a little from you
Promise and then follow through, America

And the men, who fell on the plains
And lived, through hardship and pain
America, America
And the men who could not fight
In a war that didn't seem right
You let them come home, America

Are nice to me, America

America, America
America, America

It's home sweet home, Amer-ica
America, America

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
To each his own, America, it's your build, cool, etc. I'm for all these builds on here in general. Everyone who thinks they know what looks real good, check your yearbook photos!

NASHVILLE SKYLINE: Waylon Jennings’ “America”

by chet flippo 4/3/2003

... he remembered a song he had been carrying around with him for years. It was “America,” by Sammy Johns.

“It wasn’t just flag waving,” Jennings wrote. “It was talking about the ideals we had fought for and the blunders committed in their name and the honor that lay behind our national character. I found the song again and listened to it with a decade’s distance. I changed the melody. … I even made a video to go with it, a forerunner of the way music would be watched as well as listened to from then on.” The video is a quiet statement of pride in America, and it’s very moving to this day to watch.

As far as I know, “America” was the closest thing to a political statement that Waylon Jennings ever made. And I don’t think any song he recorded meant more to him than did “America.”

It came out in 1984, the same year that Lee Greenwood’s “God Bless the USA” also debuted. As a personal matter, I feel “America” is a far more eloquent statement. Rather than being a manifesto, “America” is a ballad to this land and her people. It acknowledges this country’s challenges and problems but it also celebrates those things that make America unique.

Jeep Gladiator Would you drive this tumblr_p77nwguSlN1siki6jo1_1280

America
Waylon Jennings
Some have said, down through history
If you last it's a mystery
But I guess they don't know, what they're talking about
From the mountains down to the sea
You've become such a habit with me
America, America

Are nice to me, America
America, America

And the men, who fell on the plains
And lived, through hardship and pain
America, America
And the men who could not fight
In a war that didn't seem right
You let them come home, America

Are nice to me, America

America, America
America, America

It's home sweet home, Amer-ica
America, America
Don't threaten me with my yearbook photos!

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry bruh. I forgot my cyberbullying ROE. You look great in yours. I meant mine. :LOL::CWL::LOL:
In reality most of mine are what my parents wanted me to look like. Picture day wasn't a day for me to express myself lol, I don't begrudge them, they paid for them. In high school I did have my all black phase, Tripp NYC pants with colored stitching, D-rings, chains, etc... loved it. I don't regret it, still love the look, but need to be more professional now ;) I just liked the look, wasn't depressed or anything.

surge101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
No, not personally, but I don’t really judge what other people like. My truck is currently stock, and my plans are to just slap another set of 17s and go slightly bigger to 33s on there when the stock tires wear a bit. Some may think it’s an abomination that I’m not doing 40s and a huge lift, but this things on the highway quite a bit.
Sponsored