First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray JT Rubicon - Delivered 7/23
Occupation
Attorney
I've never had a vehicle that long. I've been driving an F350 T-Tag dump truck for work for about 25 years and this is longer but narrower. Probably what I won't like is parallel parking lol. Other than that I'm much more stoked than when I got the JLU. I already have it loaded up with stuff I need to take to the dump. It has cold weather group, proximity entry and aux switches and the Falken MT which I thought I wouldn't like but they're pretty sweet. I may get some 295/70R17 white letter tires down the road and bed liner but in the interim I'm going to get a horse stall mat. I also ordered a Chevy Colorado tonneau cover which from what I read on here will work, and for $149 you can't beat that.
I parallel park better in the JT than any vehicle I've ever owned. The backup camera and 8.4" screen make it super easy.
Sponsored

Godfadr

First Name
Godfadr
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.FredRewey.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited, 2020 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Speaker, Author, Dude Who Likes Bacon
Vehicle Showcase
I sure am liking the feed back i just do not know if i should wait till spring and maybe diesel will be out or just do it now.
That is always a tough call. I was really thinking of waiting for the diesel but then, after a lot of thought, decided it was not a 'must-have' option. Figured I could use the extra money for a few other items on the Jeep.

Good luck!