Armando
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
No issues here other than the common sloppy steering issue. Oh yea, I have the same problem as Gene26. Mine takes a lot of my money in upgrades as well. Lol I bought mine in Sept 2019. It's got almost 20K. I seem to have gotten a good one so far. Knock on wood!
Sponsored

obrianmcc

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Vehicle Showcase
I replaced a Nissan Frontier with the Gladiator .... the Frontier was a great truck, but did have a half dozen warranty issues when new. So far the Gladiator has been rock solid with zero problems.

DansJT

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon in Gator!
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Purchased 5/31 and 500 miles, no issues.

Buzzlb

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland: The Overcon ‘82 CJ-7
Build Thread
Link
Zero. None. Nada. 5k and Love it.

TJ Mitchell Films

First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.YouTube.com
Vehicle(s)
Red Rubicon JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Welder
Zero issues. Purchased 6/22/19. It’s not like these engines are new. If you are looking for reliability info specifically long term you should check the JL forums there might be some good info there

Sponsored

KAT$JT

First Name
Kristopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
~ 2020 Punk'n Metallic Rubicon JT ~ 2019 Dodge Charger R/T Scat Pack ~
Occupation
Director of IT
Vehicle Showcase
Almost 4k miles after 5 months, zero issues. My brother also bought a Gladiator and had no issues.

Lateralus

Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I've had mine for a couple of weeks. No issues. I will say that the exhaust note/engine sound is totally different than my JK. The JT sounds slightly similar to a diesel in my opinion. Also it makes a bunch of little noises which Iam attributing to the 8 speed. This is my first automatic in a decade. It's only really noticeable when pulling in and out of the garage. I love this truck so far.

Harold0819

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sting Gray Gladiator Rubicon, 2008 Jeep JKU, 2019 Grand Cherokee Trailhawk Hemi
No issues here. Took ownership in Jan 2020. Has almost 4500 miles on it. Sometimes it sounds like the motor stumbles a little. Nothing that you feel, just hear it. Doesn't always sound smooth as expected and it very brief. Not getting any codes so I just assume it is normal.

Mabags

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
11 Ram 1500 ,16 Durango
9 months, 7500 miles, no issue's. Probably the most versatile vehicle I've owned, love it

Gladiador

First Name
Edmundo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales consultant
So from watching this thread I'm gathering that the ones with miss-fire issues are unknown as to why? Anyone have a miss-fire issue and actually had it resolved? If so what was fixed or what if anything replaced?
I talked to FCA yesterday and then with the service advisor that is handling my case. Pretty much they are scratching their heads with this. It seems that its not mechanical , more than likely is a software issue, still not even the FCA -Jeep engineers have a solution for this and seems like it's going to end up in being a recall. Not a cheap one by the way. My Gladiator has been in the shop for 8 days and counting... Bought it on May 20th of 2020.

Sponsored

Willys2Gladiator

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
I talked to FCA yesterday and then with the service advisor that is handling my case. Pretty much they are scratching their heads with this. It seems that its not mechanical , more than likely is a software issue, still not even the FCA -Jeep engineers have a solution for this and seems like it's going to end up in being a recall. Not a cheap one by the way. My Gladiator has been in the shop for 8 days and counting... Bought it on May 20th of 2020.
I'm sorry to hear about your Jeep. Sure hope someone figures it out soon or they need to send you a brand new one. Keep us posted please.

Kindafearless

First Name
Elise
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rublicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Enginerd
7k miles and almost a year old. Zero issues except for the backup camera blue screen after the dealer had it. Fix was easy and documented in another post.

Gladiador

First Name
Edmundo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Sales consultant
I'm sorry to hear about your Jeep. Sure hope someone figures it out soon or they need to send you a brand new one. Keep us posted please.
Thanks man. I am pretty torn about this. The dealership reached to me and they are going to try to suggest to get me in to a new Gladiator without having to resource to Lemon Law or arbitration. We'll see what happens

Sespe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S
Occupation
Retired Firefighter
Over 5K miles, zero issues. Love the Jeep.
Sponsored