Sponsored

Lunentucker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
People Work?
One thing that has bugged me, and is one of the primary reasons for my spending an hour's pay on the USB manual, is the lack of a collective source for torque specs.

I've been through the manual, section by section, and captured every torque spec table I saw, and they have been labeled and arranged by categories. In a couple of cases, I have added updated specs and they are clearly noted in red.

Most of the specs are good for 2020-2023 model years, but if you every have any questions or doubts, feel free to toss another "What's the torque?" post out there and see what you get.

All specs are factory components. If you have installed any aftermarket components then you should be following those manufacturers' guidance, NOT the factory specs.

There are folders and there's also a zip file that contains all of the tables.

Main Folder

Download the Zip File (Also Attached to This Post)

If you notice something's missing, let me know and I'll try to add it, but I think I have most, if not all, that the average and the advanced owner/mechanic might need.

ALWAYS Check TSB's for updated information!!
https://www.carcomplaints.com/Jeep/Gladiator/2021/tsbs/

--------------------------------------------------

Revised 3/15/23 - Added socket sizes to Pitman arm nut. 42mm can be tricky to find, but 1-11/16" works great and may be easier to come by.

Revised 3/21/23 - Noted Hard Top to body bolts are 13 ft lbs in 21 and 22 Owner's Manuals. Service Manual lists 9 ft lbs, which seems really light.

Revised 3/24/23 - FRONT SUSPENSION - Revised lower ball joint torques to differentiate between aluminum knuckles and cast iron knuckles (Mojave)

Revised 8/19/23 - BRAKES - Added TSB for models produced on or before May 18, 2021. Replace rear caliper bolts and torque to 92 foot pounds.

3-21-24 - Service Manuals - Added Service Manuals and Wiring Diagrams in printable PDF format.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Commodus

First Name
Buck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hydro Blue Gladiator, BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
One thing that has bugged me, and is one of the primary reasons for my spending an hour's pay on the USB manual, is the lack of a collective source for torque specs.

I've been through the manual, section by section, and captured every torque spec table I saw, and they have been labeled and arranged by categories. In a couple of cases, I have added updated specs and they are clearly noted in red.

Most of the specs are good for 2020-2023 model years, but if you every have any questions or doubts, feel free to toss another "What's the torque?" post out there and see what you get.

All specs are factory components. If you have installed any aftermarket components then you should be following those manufacturers' guidance, NOT the factory specs.

Main Folder

If you notice something's missing, let me know and I'll try to add it, but I think I have most, if not all, that the average and the advanced owner/mechanic might need.
Thanks for the info. just what I needed

JETNC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
Occupation
Customer Support Coordinator
Nice job! Thanks!!

Sponsored

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 JTRD - '08 Dodge Ram 2500 4x4

Main Folder

Jeep Gladiator 🧰 2020-2023 JT Gladiator Torque Values (All of Them in One Place) 1678489741761

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
You get an "Atta boy". 👍 If you get 1,000 of them. That makes you a man among boys.

Just remember that one "oh shit" wipes the slate clean.

Jeep Gladiator 🧰 2020-2023 JT Gladiator Torque Values (All of Them in One Place) 1678504897590

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No idea what you're saying here. 🤷🏻‍♂️
had an issue with the link... too much time on the computer this week for work and my patients were ----- long. no big deal.

Sponsored

Dougstdig

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
Does the drivetrain one include the 442 foot pounds of torque for the diesel?
Sponsored