First Name
Devlin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator ordered 9/21/19, Delivered 11/15/19
Occupation
Props, Costumes and lots of paperwork
Isn't $1500 the destination fee? I can't remember fully all i know I could have flown into Detroit for like $150 and had my aunt drop me off at the plant. lol.

Im surprised you got that realistic of a date from them. I couldn't get anything. Jeep chat was amazing for status updates until it shipped. They really just need to give them the rights to view that as well. Knowing if it is sitting in a train yard at the destination or on time would be huge to help with planning.

All complaints aside. Still better than buying the garbage off the lot at the dealerships.
Totally agree!!

I have to admit that running around trying to take care of paperwork from the trade-in has been fun watching the confused looks on the sales people's faces that are watching the lot for customers. They can't figure out where the gator gladiator came from. The temps were so cold when they put on dealership sticker it fell of by time I got home. Helps with the mystery. hahaha
The finance guy I was talking to about getting the extended warranty refund kept asking me what color I got. Either he had a real bad memory or didn't believe the color I was driving. Hope you get to have fun with yours soon. Had lots of color compliments since I picked it up, that made me feel better about waiting for it and also blindly picking the color. Just been an overall great experience....minus the shipping haha. Well worth the wait.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Totally agree!!

I have to admit that running around trying to take care of paperwork from the trade-in has been fun watching the confused looks on the sales people's faces that are watching the lot for customers. They can't figure out where the gator gladiator came from. The temps were so cold when they put on dealership sticker it fell of by time I got home. Helps with the mystery. hahaha
The finance guy I was talking to about getting the extended warranty refund kept asking me what color I got. Either he had a real bad memory or didn't believe the color I was driving. Hope you get to have fun with yours soon. Had lots of color compliments since I picked it up, that made me feel better about waiting for it and also blindly picking the color. Just been an overall great experience....minus the shipping haha. Well worth the wait.
Im sure they had to be confused. I know all the dealerships in the Charlotte NC area seemed confused by why I would want to order one. I went with Tri-City for that reason.

These are some of the first on the lot, and in my experience trying to get one of these the dealers are completely clueless for the most part. If it isn't on the lot it doesn't exist in their mind.

I am hoping we get some warm weather soon. Got the soft top only for mine, really hoping for several of those random 70 degree days the carolinas seem to get in November/december. Glad to hear you love the color, I am excited about it but still think I am a little crazy ordering this color with nothing more than a youtube video of a concept.

Jenzard

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon, 2004 Toyota Tacoma (TRD)
Occupation
CAD Drafter, Graphic Artist
I've been in KZ status since Oct 23. Jeep chat should at least be able to tell you when it gets shipped. After that it could be a few days to a couple weeks.
I've been in KZ status for a week and a half or so. Dealer says it could be the 18th-30th to arrive...trying to be patient here...lol. Jeep chat had no dates for me today...

GlacierGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Subaru Legacy, 2012 Mercedes Sprinter
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Got my 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers & Fifteen52 Analog HD mounted yesterday! Tomorrow I'm installing my new DV8 front bumper & Warn winch. I'm loving this thing so far.

20191116_220133.jpg

20191116_093341.jpg

Sponsored

Professor57

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 2020 Gator Gladiator
Vehicle Showcase
Last edited:

hawkijon

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Gator Clear JTR/'15 Jeep Grand Cherokee/ '78 Jeep CJ-5/'69 Chevelle
After only a week I’ve rounded the first 1000 miles in my JTR 6spd with factory Falken M/Ts and am entirely impressed with the ride, more importantly the fuel economy. If you’re on the fence about a Jeep truck, I easily managed 19+ MPG between 70 & 75 MPH, but will say the best average economy I saw was 22 MPG with cruise set 67 MPH. This truck rocks !!

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Got my 35" Nitto Ridge Grapplers & Fifteen52 Analog HD mounted yesterday! Tomorrow I'm installing my new DV8 front bumper & Warn winch. I'm loving this thing so far.

20191116_220133.jpg

20191116_093341.jpg
Dig the not just black but plain black wheels with the black fenders and top. Looks like it means business. Looks very nice among all the green landscaping!

chrcal14

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
After only a week I’ve rounded the first 1000 miles in my JTR 6spd with factory Falken M/Ts and am entirely impressed with the ride, more importantly the fuel economy. If you’re on the fence about a Jeep truck, I easily managed 19+ MPG between 70 & 75 MPH, but will say the best average economy I saw was 22 MPG with cruise set 67 MPH. This truck rocks !!
They sure do, especially with a manual. I'm all grooved in with mine now.

This is a good comparison for me with lift and 37s. What's your overall average mileage?

Mine has slipped a little with just going 10 miles back and forth to work mostly and colder weather, but still averaging about 16.5 over a full tank. I reset the trip each fuel up just to see, second trip meter was never reset since purchase.

Jenzard

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2012 Jeep JK Rubicon, 2004 Toyota Tacoma (TRD)
Occupation
CAD Drafter, Graphic Artist
Dig the not just black but plain black wheels with the black fenders and top. Looks like it means business. Looks very nice among all the green landscaping!
I Agree! Well done!

Sponsored

Robieman

First Name
Robie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ford F150; '20 Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Retired
Got the tonneau on today. Rugged Ridge.
2D87E85C-5F73-4020-9BBE-8BA754DD0AE4.jpeg

OP
OP
steffen707

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Jetta TDI RIP, 89' Civic SI, 2019 Pacifica Hybrid, 2020 GLADIATOR SPORT S "GLADYS"
Just finished putting lift on with some new tires and wheels, EVO 2 1/2 inch lift, Black Rhino wheels and Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

BhVahxPOSKGIoe0cn10x%A.jpg

iiFEVFGISCqaid2A%9hIHw.jpg

tdb3lBBITyiYZdiB6yKVgw.jpg
Ooooh black grill, this looks awesome!

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Just finished putting lift on with some new tires and wheels, EVO 2 1/2 inch lift, Black Rhino wheels and Nitto Ridge Grapplers.

BhVahxPOSKGIoe0cn10x%A.jpg

iiFEVFGISCqaid2A%9hIHw.jpg

tdb3lBBITyiYZdiB6yKVgw.jpg
Love those Black Rhino Overland wheels and your Gator JTR. Great job!
Do you happen to know the specs on your wheels? 18x8 +30 or 18x9.5 -18? I'm thinking the 18x8 +30 as they don't appear to be sticking out too far from under the fender flares but I could be wrong from the angle of your pictures. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored