Sponsored

Blisskiss

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Just picked up my Gator Rubi from Rob @ Courtesy CDJR. Great folks to deal with. 5% below invoice, no upsell attempts, good communication through the process. Thanks for the recommendation!
What additional fees were added on to the ood price?

Does anyone know if their financing gives good rates?

kvrsos

First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon Gobi, Past Jeeps: 1984 CJ-7 and 2009 JK Sport Unlimited
What additional fees were added on to the ood price?

Does anyone know if their financing gives good rates?
I used Logix for financing but the dealership would match rate.

Fees: doc fee,8.75 CA tire fee,30 electronic filing and 676 license
Yep! That was me. Were you there as well?
gobi gladiator park in front of you. As you were wrapping up I was just getting there. Congrats...

neebaum

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary
Picked mine up from Rob at Courtesy CJDR on Monday, 12/30 and as everyone has stated he is the best. This is how every car purchase/lease experience should be like. Rob made the car buying experience thoroughly enjoyable and personal. A Big Thanks to Rob for making my car purchase as seamless as possible. He truly is the best so give him a call or email if you want a great deal with no hassles. Thanks for the recommendation.

Sponsored

Charlie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Jeep Grand Cherokee WK CRD
Glad to see you had a good experience at Faricy Boys, I have test drove some of the Gladiators there and the salespeople are not pushy at all. When the time comes for me to pull the trigger, they will be the first ones I talk to.

Steppenwolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 350; 2016 Hellcat Challenger; 2020 Gladiator Rubicon.
Could be. As is being discussed in another thread, JT inventories are starting grow. Faricy Boys went from over 20 Gladiators to over 30 seemingly overnight. Seems FCA is really starting to crank them out. No more pretending the JT is something rare and desirable.
That's exactly what Dodge/FCA did with the Hellcats. (Ask me how I know. ;) )

First year was 2015, and the Hellcat Challengers only trickled out amid high demand from the muscle-car crowd who were excited by the concept of a 700+ horsepower 'street-legal' ride combined with its somewhat Retro-styling.

Then in 2016, Dodge sent production into high gear and literally flooded the dealer's lots with Hellcats, especially the Challenger model. They also introduced the very limited run of Demons - which for those who either couldn't get one or couldn't afford one sent them back to a Hellcat.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
This is where the timing of the forcing of $2500 worth of options on the Rubi was/is confusing to me. Guess they were still moving well then.

Spring time should help bump sales, but that's a ways off.

BAT

First Name
Blaine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Sport S Max Tow Sting Grey
It seems like that type of stuff should be more for the Overland or perhaps the sports models which might be more used as daily drivers, etc. I am assuming more people buy the Rubicon for the upgraded off road capabilities and would not want all that tech stuff which would seem like it would be more problematic than helpful out on the trails or rocks. If you were to force it do it on the other levels or just make it standard and adjust the price. I would have interest in the blind spot stuff but that is only because mine will be a daily driver in Houston traffic and people like to fly from 4 lanes over at the drop of a dime with no signal or notice because they waited for the last second to get into the exit lane they need to be in. Or perhaps they have built a lot of models on the lots already with this stuff no one wanted and now they want that inventory sold so they kind of forcing on people.

Sponsored

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
Agree. Even if I can discount out the forced option I don't want (Safety Pak, in my case), I still don't want it on there in the first place. Just one consumer's opinion.

Klutch, enjoy your new truck! Jeep nailed it with the Firecracker Red.

turd fergusen

First Name
Sandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 granite chrystal Gladiator rubicon 6spd
Cool! I ordered one on 18 Nov, it has been sitting in a lot here in san diego for a week. I might get it next week.

darcivic00si

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Evora S, Tacoma TRD PRO
Very exciting! I'm just starting my research on what options to get. The only thing I know for sure is that it will be a manual rubicon. Did you see Gator in person before you ordered it? Just curious because I can't decide between Gator and Gobi, but I haven't seen Gator yet in person.

I'm in AZ also. How was the ordering process with your dealer? I don't mind traveling for the best deal, but don't want to go too far if I don't have to.

Daeyis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gator JTR 6spd
They have two gators and at least one gobi. They have a gator right out front and even in person it really looks different from different angles and lighting conditions. Directly in the sun it looks more brown, walk around to the shady part and it looked much more green.

As for ordering it was really easy. I talked with them through their internet department a bit first before I went in to order. When it came time to order it took about 30 minutes with 1g down. We sat there at the computer made sure every option was exactly as I wanted it. Then he hit order.

As for the deal, you can get better out of state. I did some thinking and some math and decided there wasn't enough value in going to North Carolina to get it. Though they are ready to help and want your business. Moore honors the FCA Affiliate Reward Program. They won't stack them, say you have Access Fund and Tread Lightly, the program doesn't say any dealer has to stack them so most probably won't honor more than one.

My deal so far is a simple 1% under invoice with $499 doc fee plus TTL. Hopefully they release the military cash offer on the Gladiator between now and then so it can essentially pay for the doc fee. He pulled up the incentives when I was there and military/first responders was not an option right now.
Sponsored