Sponsored

2020 Jeep Gladiator High Altitude Edition [Updated With Live Look at Snazzberry From Chicago]

BK_Yeti

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I like the color. The painted bumper and mirrors do give it a bit of a different feel - not sure if i like it or not. I do hate the 20's though...

rolape2

First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 XLT FX4 (wifes); 2020 Jeep Gator Gladiator, Sport S, Max tow; 1988 Suzuki Samurai; 1994 BMW 325i Cabrio; 2004 Coachman Aurora Motorhome.
I like the Snazzberry color and the interior. But a definite no on the 20" wheels. And as someone else mentioned, If it is a "High Altitude" it should have a turbo to compensate for the thin air. Probably too much mark up for may taste any way. A turbo might make it worth the price though.

Gray_Bison

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LBZ Duramax, Q5 Quattro 2.0T
Occupation
Maintenance Lead
I like the color. The painted bumper and mirrors do give it a bit of a different feel - not sure if i like it or not. I do hate the 20's though...
Am I the only one who see’s a resemblance to the Mercedes version of a wrangler with all the paint matching? I feel like that’s the crowd they’re after, the look of luxury but the badges of a Jeep.

Sponsored

NoBigDeal

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
I like the interior, not sure how I feel about everything paint matched. One thing about the 20" wheels. A 20" wheel with a 37" tire would have similar road/towing manners as a 17" wheel with a 33" tire.

Trippin01

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX450h, 23' Supra
Occupation
Deputy Sheriff & Retired Army
Vehicle Showcase
While it looks super nice, it kinda looks like a daily driver for the city. Not very Durable or rough and tumble for "High Altitude" driving in my opinion.
Side walls on low profile tires are thin, and you wouldn't be doing any low pressure crawling in the rocks or un-improved/un-maintained roads.

Not for me. How about a model that I can hose the inside out?

OP
OP
JAY

JAY

Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Updated with live looks at Gladiator High Altitude Edition in Snazzberry from the Chicago Auto Show.

Jeep-Gladiator-High-Altitude-1.jpg
Jeep-Gladiator-High-Altitude-2.jpg
Jeep-Gladiator-High-Altitude-3.jpg
Jeep-Gladiator-High-Altitude-4.jpg
Jeep-Gladiator-High-Altitude-5.jpg
Jeep-Gladiator-High-Altitude-6.jpg
Jeep-Gladiator-High-Altitude-7.jpg

Karl_in_Chicago

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura RL, Chevrolet Corvette, Harley-Davidson FLHTC Electra-Glide Classic
Should have been named “Mall Crawler”.
If it were truly “High Altitide” they should have at least put in a turbo charged engine.
Here in Illinois we just recently legalized marijuana, so I just assumed (given the Chicago Auto Show debut) it was more a nod to the "High" in High Altitude - cuz' you'd have to be high as hell to buy that. I do admit, though, I kind of like the snozzberry color.

Sponsored

DarkAardvark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 TJ
So we're getting an additional shade of gray/brown to add to our collection of gray/brown. And another variant of a color we already have: red.

Still waiting on yellow... I'm ready to purchase, I'm just waiting for this one color that's been offered on pretty much every Jeep in the history of Jeep, minus the gladiator...

Len

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Uh, no thanks! Who puts dubs on a Jeep and then says "let's go crawling today." That would be no one. Now the Mojave I can get down with.

futzin'

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JTR, '15 Durango Citadel, '06 Suburban 2500 8L
ms-vetrgp-gif.gif
needs more pineapple . . .
Sponsored